A self - motivated System Engineer/Tester professional with 20 years’ experience in the Information Technology environment. Extensive knowledge in system development life cycle, quality assurance and application development.
- Agile & Waterfall Methodology
- Quality Control
- Application Design & Programming
- Regulatory Compliance
- Technical Function Specification
- Team Building
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Problem Resolution
Working knowledge of: TSO/ISPF, Changeman, Endeavor, Tivoli, HP Quality Center, Remedy, Maximo, JIRA, File Manager, Abend-Aid, Xpeditor, PODS/CA7 scheduler, and file transmission protocol (NDM/FTP).
Experience with: Cobol II, CICS (online and batch), VSAM, MQ, JCL, Easytrieve, DB2, Spufi, BMC, SQL, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Project and Visio), QuickBooks.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Provided technical support to an independent janitorial service provider in the greater Bay Area.
- IT support responsible for establishing user network access.
- Customer invoicing and accounts receivables using QuickBooks.
- Developed automated system using MS Access and SQL used for recording and receiving customer service requests along with janitorial assignment and tasking.
- Various administrative duties including financial audit and payroll.
Lead System Engineer
Confidential, Concord, CA
- Lead engineer supporting the Confidential Payment Manager System. Visa credit card linked to origination mortgage line of credit product which runs on a Tomcat server using a Linux Operating System, Windows 2012 server for user logon authentication security and DB2 mainframe batch/online back end processing.
- Responsible for the system architecture, design, development, research analysist, debug, end to end testing and implementation.
- Manage project effort activities consisting of resource forecasting, documenting high level design, low level technical specification, data conditioning, participate in all testing phases (Unit, System Integrated, User Acceptance), execute batch transaction processing, implementation and .
- Generate test cases, build test script, log test result and track defects using HP Quality Center utility.
- Work closely with Change Management (CAB) to ensure all Confidential projects release are approved and scheduled.
- Document project enhancements, install and back out scripts for team review.
- Create project production and emergency RFC tickets, Endeavor packages for code migration and capture user acceptance / application management sign-off for each project.
- Maintain Confidential project documents on the team share point.
- Facilitate meetings with project team ensure that issues and risks are identified for each phase of the project.
- Provide onshore and offshore production support team knowledge transfer of new system enhancement.
- Maintain system procedures, End user guide and compliance audit scoping documents.
- Work closely with internal and external system interfaces and vendors.
Confidential Concord, CA
- Responsible for completing system coding, testing and deployment for various system enhancement and mandate related initiatives.
- Create and maintain various ad-hoc business partner and management reports.
- Establish internal/external NDM/FTP file transmission including setup of security access.
- Manage application batch job scheduling for both test and production environments.