Detail oriented computer information system professional with over 15 years’ experience currently seeking a position in the information technology industry.
- Remedy Ticketing System
- Citrix Systems use for business to business
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Repair/Maintenance of PC hardware including network administration
- Network Hardware installation and initial set up
- Eltron and Zebra ID card Printer Maintenance and Repair
- Remote Desktop VNC/Juniper
- Visual Basic Programming
Customer Service Technical Specialist
- Maneuvers through internal and external applications relation to Web Banking (I.E. CSW/CIS, Relationship Manager and RSA Tool.
- Identifies the compatibility of operations systems and browsers for adequate use of the web banking products.
- Answer all related banking and operation questions.
- Research and correct operation and procedural problems
- Excel in achieving and maintaining quality monitoring and efficiency goals.
Technical Support Professional
- I was a technical support professional that has the following responsibilities:
- Used troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues with Confidential Laptops, Desktop PC’s, and mobile devices such as IOS, Android, and WIN8 Devices.
- Provided direct support for All Office 365 platform programs including Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome web browser, and Firefox.
- Provided direct support for various other applications such as SAP, Business Objects, Lync, SharePoint Software, VM Ware, Symantec PKI s, and various other software programs.
- Assigned incidents in line with documented guidelines and procedures to numerous Confidential Departments.
- Also, updating our knowledge base articles with current and emerging information so that our technical support staff is up - to-date with current changes in equipment and software.
- Assist customers (by phone and email) with the operation of Confidential Toughbook Laptops for consumer, industrial, and sometimes military applications.
- Assist customers with Professional Video equipment for high end television productions such as professional video camcorders, television switchers, CCTV cameras, and professional monitors.
Marketing Manager/Litigation Support Specialist
- I was a Marketing Manager/Litigation Support Specialist for Confidential Service and responsible and knowledgeable of every part of our day to day business:
- Digital summation, scanning, design.
- Large format printing and mounting.
- Development of company’s electronic marketing strategy including producing an electronic newsletter and implementing and developing email marketing strategies for all litigation-focused groups.
- Maintain contact/customer database growth.
Senior Lead Technician
- I was responsible for the roll out and planning of both the PA and Confidential projects.
- Installed/Configured Desktop PCs and Peripherals utilized at Confidential.
- Tested networked PCs for software compatibility issues with the state’s network infrastructure and configured network devices.
- Installed any specific extra accommodations such as extra switches and routing devices for each site.
- Worked closely with programmers, network engineers, and developers to properly install the hardware and software efficiently.
- After installation I was responsible for next day of the staff on the newly installed equipment.
Technical Support Technician
- Provided troubleshooting of mechanical, hardware, software, and system failures using established procedures to determine the most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customers’ downtime.