Patient Services Manager
- Establishes goals and oversees implementation of patient food services and clinical nutrition services needs based upon medical direction, patient population and contract.
- Hires, leads, direct, coaches, and trains and develops patient services and clinical nutrition services team members.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Completes all required documentation, reports and logs in a timely, professional and thorough manner.
- Participates in facility - wide and department Performance Improvement Program and on Performance Improvement teams to improve processes and patient care.
Customer Service Supervisor
- Work closely with the Front End Team Leader and Associate Team Leader(s) to ensure smooth operation of the Front End Team.
- Assist with personnel issues, supervision of Team Members and day - to-day flow of the department.
- Created the weekly work schedule for 30 Team Members.
- Provide exemplary service to customers and support the team leadership in maintaining regional standards.
- Know all functions of the register system and all Confidential cash handling procedures and regulations.
- PC trouble shooting on all POS systems.
- Collaborated and revised Customer Service Manager Manual for the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Confidential, Linthicum, MD
Inbound Customer Service Supervisor
- Record keeping, Logistic Management, Data entry and Tax Documents.
- Provided IT and desktop support on a daily basis.
- Responsible for Installation and setup of 25 new work stations.
- Data Base Management
- Analyzed and solved customer relations.
Confidential, Nottingham, MD
Assistant Store Manager
- Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt delivery within established speed of service guidelines.
- Supervises and trains team members and Shift Coordinators on team stations, products, processes and policies.
- Follows cash control/security procedures and helps to implement marketing plans, maintain inventory, manage labor, and apply financial reports across shifts to enhance restaurant results.
- Assists in enforcing compliance with government regulations, Market Policy, employment law, food safety, Security Policy, operations, and policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts.
- Recruits, hires, trains and works to retain effective team members.
- Responsible for discipline and terminations of team members.
- Ordered weekly inventory from several vendors.