A meticulous, highly qualified and dedicated professional, adept at streamlining workflow processes, improving overall productivity, and achieving organizations’ goals and objectives. Energetic and goal - oriented with an impressive performance record and a well-rounded background in optimizing internal support performance. Over six years of coordinating administration, training and development, and customer service experience in non-profit/health care/Information System environments.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
Facilitation/Training | ITIL Knowledge and Group Facilitation | Social Network Methods | Microsoft Office | SharePoint/LMS Experience | Compliance and Audit Readiness | Adobe Creative Suite |Financial Reconciliation | Internal and External Customer Focus | PowerPoint Design | Graphic Designer
Sr. Empowerment Coordinator
- Oversee daily operations of community-level, community-mobilization HIV prevention programs for young Confidential.
- Create and implement processes for strategic planning in area of Outreach, Publicity, and recruitment.
- Coordinate work of 4 other staff members, and service as supervisory backup for department head.
- Maintain strong clinical knowledge of HIV/AIDS
- Manage project budget, project space purchases, department credit card, submitting electronic payments, and check requests for event purchases for both programs.
- Mentor team mates and ensuring continual growth and development
- Plan monthly small, medium, and large social/outreach events: 25 -350 attendees depending on event
- Design processes and KPIs for department
- Oversee monthly department credit card reconciliation
- Work in a fast-paced environment working in various roles to ensure to meet customer and store needs.
- Contribute to a daily sales goal taking customers’ orders correctly and minimizing remaking customers’ drinks and food orders.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels daily to ensure there is enough product to meet daily sale goal needs.
- Make approximately 500 plus custom drink orders daily.
- Push to make someone’s day even better than it was before they entered my store.
- Lead a team of 20 individual Service Desk Analysts
- Assisted with management needs including strategies for growth and retention of career analyst amongst the Service Desk
- Oversaw critical outage process for Confidential facilities
- Conducted weekly audio call auditing for SD Reps and generating scorecards
- Managed daily enterprise escalations from over 200 hospital facilities around the country
- Software Break Fix Support
Senior Application Systems Support Analyst
- Full Confidential back office module
- Oversaw various Projects and Change management
- Performed SQL Database queries
- Weekly tracking of team metrics
- Worked directly with Confidential business partners, and vendors on daily business operations including risks, insurance claims, clinician/physician database and payroll to hospice/home health event stages
- Educated customers on software usage and upkeep
- Audit/Perform Billing Claims
- Responsible for bi monthly creation of online skills based education trainings for field clinicians
Customer Experience Representative
- Worked directly with Confidential customers on daily business operations including processing referrals, insurance claims, clinician/physician database, and payroll to hospice/home health event stages
- Responsible for software support requests or work orders initiated by customers
- Managed multiple client projects simultaneously to provide best solution for their patients
- Perform SQL Database queries
- Educated/supported customers on software usage and upkeep
- Coordinated work of three other staff members, under the direction of two supervisors, one at the Confidential, and the other located at Confidential
- Maintained strong clinical knowledge of HIV/AIDS
- Managed project budget, project space purchases, department credit card, submitting electronic payments, and check requests for event purchases
- Planned monthly small, medium, and large social/outreach events: 25 -350 attendees depending on event
- Created publicity/marketing materials on HIV testing, safer sex, and project sponsored events that were distributed at various locations in community, including clinics, bars/club, stores in gay neighborhood where population frequents, as well as use in other community based organizations