- Lead a team of four change management professionals in the support and control of all internally and externally driven changes across the global organization.
- Advise, review and approve all changes, ensuring conformance to internal change management standards as well as project management, availability and resiliency best practices, and identify weaknesses in the firm s ability to meet contractual service level agreements (SLAs).
- Assess policy and procedure adherence of changes ranging from hardware to applications, OS instances (i.e. Windows, UNIX), storage (i.e. SAN, Network, Cloud), networking and telephony.
- Manage changes for all vendor provided technology (i.e. Microsoft, ISPs, Veritas, Juniper, etc.) to ensure patching and other hygiene, maintenance and upgrade activities adhere to change controls.
- Facilitate all data center changes, ensuring adherence to internal policies and procedures and identifying the route of least organizational and customer impact (e.g. scheduling power down) across each stage of the change.
- Lead all change management reporting to the leadership team, preparing both executive and detailed level presentations and reports using data from ticketing systems and CMDB (e.g. ServiceNow).
- Define, develop and sustain the global change management and global release and deployment policies and procedures, including process maps and flow charts (in Visio and Triaster).
- Continually review change controls for accuracy of content, cross - functional impact, and adherence to policy.
- Communicate and train business, engineering, and change teams across the globe on change management and release and deployment policies and procedures.
- Perform pre-change and post-change audits to ensure all change policy and procedure elements were executed and fully documented in ServiceNow.
- Lead root cause, issue analysis and remediation efforts for failed changes
Service Desk - Support Specialist
- Responsible for the management of all over 10,000 incident tickets a month through channels including Phone, chat, and self-service portal.
- Develops, coached and motivated others to improve performance and develop new skills
- Created strong partnerships with engineering teams to ensure the timely handling of incidents.
- Responsible to insure all Service Desk Assistants answer phone calls in a timely manner.
- Ensured effective coordination and communication of critical issues are shared with our customers when needed.
- Monitored and measured the performance and results of IT Service Desk resources and provides direct and timely performance feedback.
Internet Technical Support
- Call center environment answering inbound customer calls concerning inquiries about one or more Cox products.
- Continuously exceeded monthly key performance metrics for promoting and selling products and services that aligned to our customer’s needs.
- Built customer loyalty by placing follow-up calls to customers after receiving acknowledgment of action taken by other Cox departments.
- Provided a seamless customer experience through documenting call details and new account information into the computer system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments.
- Provide total customer service by asking questions and listening to customers in order to understand their needs, requests, or problems while identifying sales and up-selling opportunities that will drive additional revenue for the company.
- Trouble shoot the root cause of customer problems and identify the action required (using company databases, customer information, and collaboration with other departments) to resolve issue and schedule service appointments when necessary.