- Highly accomplished Information Systems and Technology Professional with extensive project and process engineering experience.
- Acknowledged for having exceptional technical proficiency and an astute understanding of business operations with the ability to communicate technical issues with non - technical audiences using language that is easily understood by all parties.
- Proven leadership with multi-tasking and problem-solving skills to consistently deliver optimal results on time, error free and within budget in a complex, highly intense environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Areas of expertise span a broad range of interrelated technical and operational proficiencies
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- GUI Based Applications
- System Resiliency
- Virtual Environments
- Windows 7, 8, & 10
- Tuxedo Middleware Applications
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Desktop Support Associate
- Manage End User Request systems for Desktop queue assignments and routing using a multitude of tools to resolve end-user issues such as ARS, SDS, Jet, VDI Tools Interface, Appsphere Director. AppMap, Remote Assist, RSA, Mailstore Lite, RPM, EPV, CIMS, Blackberry Mobile (Good), ANT and various other tools
- Develop and document process flow detailing functions and accountabilities.
- Identify areas where efficiencies can be gained using proactive approach through collection and analysis of metrics.
- Perform business continuity (BCP), disaster recovery (DR) and application and business data recovery,
Technical Operations Analyst
- Review teams’ problem tickets via Peregrine ServiceCenter application to ensure department service level agreements are kept within defined standards.
- Identify areas where efficiencies can be gained using proactive approach through collection and analysis of metrics. Automation of various operational functions such as, code promotion, incident management (problem determination and recovery), user management, security access and controls, work order management, event console management, job scheduling and execution, file and database table management, transfer/load/extract data management, workload management, output management, media management, and application wellness checks, performance management, capacity management.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Ensure proper LU connections to mainframe per application utilizing DB2.
- Ensure proper environment permissions are set for application to access.
- Write generic test script to obtain consistency over the new setup of environments to create consistency over new environment setup.
- Perform day to day recycles of BEA Tuxedo environments as needed to perform SIT and UAT installs.
- Triage defect to troubleshoot SIT and UAT environments defects via test director application.
- Review teams’ problem tickets via Tivoli, ServiceCenter applications.
Associate Build EngineerConfidential
- Compiled test code in preparation of installing code in to pre-production and production environments.
- Worked in HPUX 11 environment to compile code to support Sun, HPUX, and Front-end code installs.
- Utilized a Software Configuration Management tool, particularly with the Build Management portion with background in Makefile maintenance.
- Created new script via .ksh scripts to verify new environment id set-up properly with in Informix and Sybase servers.
- Oversaw and assisted in the migration to the windows 2000 platform for the Install and CMVC teams consisting of application set-up and functionality.
- Assisted in the evaluation and discussion of new project proposals. Attend project walkthroughs and implementations.
- Created and maintained appropriate support documentation and ensure strict adherence to Corporate and Departmental policies and procedures.