SOFTWARE: z/OS, OS390, MVS/XA/ESA, VM/ESA/CMS, TSO/ISPF, SDSF, JCL, JES2, CLISTS, UNIX, SUN SOLARIS, TMS, VSAM, ASSEMBLER, REMEDY, REXX, COBOL, NCP, VTAM, TCP/IP, RACF, ACF2, CICS VPS, DRS, VMCENTER, ENDEVOR, TMON, MQseries, CONTROL M, CA SYSVIEW, MSMAIL, WINDOWS 7/XP, MS PROJECT, ACCESS, OFFICE, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, ORACLE, POWERPOINT, MS OFFICE PUBLISHER, VISIO, THE RATIONAL SUITE RATIONAL UNIFIED PROCESS, CLEARQUEST, CLEARCASE, TEST MANAGER, REQUIREMENT MANAGEMENT USE CASES, REQUISITE PRO, VISUAL AGE GENERATOR, MOVE MAGIC
- Administered and proctored the DC Bar Examination biannually,
- Maintained and updated the applicant records to reflect current status of required documentation,
- Validated and submitted applicants supporting documentation to the National Conference of Bar Examiners for the fitness and character background investigation,
- Opened, time stamped, and distributed all departmental incoming mail.
Mainframe Systems Analyst/Programmer
- Responsible for the installation and end - user support of TCP/IP, FTP, & Levi Ray Shoup VTAM Printer Support System(VPS), and VPS Monitor and Control Facility(VMCF) in a z/OS 1.9 TSO/E, ISPF, Parallel Sysplex mainframe environment.
- Installed, tested, and supported new software releases and updates
- Implemented and supported all local and remote networked IP Addressed and VTAM printers
- Provided On-Call and end-user support as required
Security Moving and Storage, Move Manager
- Scheduled site surveys for the sales team
- Registered the client’s household relocation on the Move Magic application and the UniGroup Van Line system to ensure that all required resources are available from origin to destination.
- Responsible for collecting all required contract payments associated with the relocation
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for the Move Magic application quarterly software updates.
Senior QA Analyst
- Documented processes and procedures to support the DEA System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Documented system requirements based on usability and JAD/RAD sessions
- Created test plans and cases to verify and validate applications/subsystem functional requirements
- Utilized the Rational Suite to support the DEA SDLC
- Conducted both automated and manual testing in multi-platform environments, Mainframe, Web based, Windows, ORACLE, Visual Basis, and MS Access applications
- Provided UAT support during implementation
- Documented the test results and recommendations for problem resolution in a Test Analysis Report
- Participated in Peer Reviews and Test Readiness Reviews
- Provided on-going process improvements to satisfy CMMI Level 2/3 requirements
- Created and documented a Quality Management Orientation Guide for new hires
- Utilized VISIO to document process flow diagrams.
Senior Systems/QA Analyst
- Technical project leader for up to eight programmer/analysts during life of the Confidential project
- Reverse engineered the requirements for FMS legacy payment applications to facilitate their conversion from a DOS platform into an automated Confidential compliant MVS (ESA, OS390) environment
- Decomposed system requirements and created functional design documentation to support the new operating system environment utilizing MS WORD and VISIO
- Created test plans, test cases, and schedules to satisfy FMS Confidential and validation criterion
- Responded to various Statements Of Work and Task Orders for numerous follow-on projects supporting FMS payment applications
- Contractor liaison for a joint IBM/FMS pilot program for VisualAge Generator implementation
- Documented the pilot test results in an Environmental Assessment Report(EAR) and a PowerPoint presentation,
- The EAR contained specific recommendations to facilitate the migration from the existing Cross Systems Product DB2 environment to install and implement VisualAge Generator in a DB2 GUI development environment.
- Installed client system hardware/software configuration in a hot-site environment,
- Monitored and supported the client production environment to facilitate disaster recovery testing or implementation,
- Critiqued and modified disaster recovery plans, test cases, and procedures to satisfy client’s hot site requirements,
- Provided systems programming and hardware/software technical support to ensure maximum utilization of client’s assigned time.
Software Systems Engineer
- Technical project leader for a major host migration and reconfiguration.
- Created the Migration Plan and Test Plans to facilitate and validate this major migration and reconfiguration project
- Successfully reconfigured and migrated entire existing IBM 3380 Confidential to EMC's 4400s and 4800s Confidential
- S uccessfully migrated approximately 5000 users from VM/PROFS to Microsoft MSMAIL
Advisory Systems Programmer
- Provided Systems Programming support for over fifty VM and MVS mainframe operating systems in support of the afore mention development locations
- Technical project leader for the successful migration of 3000 new users into our existing systems services network. This included user specific data and supporting applications
- Created a New Users Guide to support migrated users orientation and follow-on seminars
- Decomposed system requirements into functional design documentation
- Technical project leader for the OS/2 LAN Solution PAC Service Offering
- Managed seven software and hardware developers assigned to this project
- Created and implemented project schedules, plans, and task assignments
- Designed and managed the test lab to support this effort.
Senior Systems Center Representative
- Identified new leading edge telecommunication products(hardware and software) as candidates for Early Support Programs (ESPs) through early involvement in the product development cycle.
- Developed, implemented, and administered ESPs for the identified products in complex client environments
- Overall responsibility for managing the program and providing technical support to the ESP accounts
- Documented Washington Systems Center technical bulletins and flashes to disseminate critical product information to our users and other technical support organizations
Senior Associate Programmer
- Code and test Authorized Program Analysis Reports (APARs) to effect correction of programming errors in the utilities across supported operating systems
- Distributed the programming corrections to affected users as a Program Temporary Fix(PTF).