- Accomplished professional with 5+ years of experience in management, and customer support
- 5+ years providing Help Desk support to thousands of users worldwide
- 5+ years of network operations center experience in large global data centers with mixed computing environments and interconnected mainframes
- Excellent communication and problem - solving skills, proactive self-starter, and professional demeanor
- 3+ years setup, maintenance, decommissioning Cisco servers and switches in both data center and office environments.
- 7 years in fast-paced break/fix environments working on COTS and proprietary hardware and software
- Strong familiarity with Windows (XP-10), Office (03-O365), & Adobe Creative Suite 3-Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator)
- Comfortable using proprietary and COTS ticketing management systems BMC Remedy and eTicket
- Full-stack conceptual knowledge of IT infrastructure: applications, operating systems (Windows & Linux), hypervisors, WAN, LAN, storage networks, telephony, backup networks and how common security issues can be resolved.
- Currently DoD IAT Level I compliant and formally IAT Level II
- Several years of experience in Help Desk, NOC, SOC, and Supervisory roles recording and analyzing captured information for daily reporting.
- Comfortable using proprietary applications and COTS such as WireShark, Nagios, Solarwinds, & SCOM
- Working knowledge of SQL database operations in a Windows environment
- High comfort level with standard Active Directory administration
- Experience setting up user profiles, company mobile phones, and office telephony
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10×., Cisco Unity Connection 10×., Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX) 10×., Blackberry, Apple IOS, and Android technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of IT service management: change management, configuration management, asset management, incident management, problem management
Confidential, WASHINGTON, DC
- Perform backups of data throughout the enterprise; monitor and maintain inventory of on and offsite data.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment in the production Data Center both on and offsite.
- Perform physical installation of servers, network equipment, and connect systems per need.
- Resolve the majority of software/hardware/network infrastructure issues using the IT knowledgebase and escalates more complex problems to Infrastructure Engineering in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the firm's Service Excellence initiative to consistently improve its public image.
Confidential, WASHINGTON, DC
IS Operations Technician
- Provided Help Desk customer support for infrastructure related issues received via correspondence, ticketing system, and in-person related to network and server performance issues.
- Troubleshot, prioritized and triaged tickets received from other support and engineering teams.
- Performed systems and environmental monitoring including daily reporting and analysis.
- Monitored data replication functionality, resolved replication issues and reported errors appropriately.
- Performed software, firmware, and hardware system diagnostics to collect information about problems and trends disrupting performance.
- Assisted Engineers and other Data Center staff during patching and system updates as needed.
Confidential, ASHBURN, VA
Network Operations Center Specialist
- Specialist acting as central coordinator for all escalated program events that require coordinated communication, such as planned maintenance activities and unexpected system issues.
- Daily interaction with customers in resolving password resets, user's profile issues, and troubleshooting workstations in a timely manner.
- Performed in rigorous, fast paced, 24/7/365 environment during inclement weather and National Security issues within the continental U.S.
Confidential, ALEXANDRIA, VA
Help Desk Analyst/Request Fulfillment
- Performed troubleshooting of computer hardware (PC) and software applications (50+).
- Communicated with employee, contractor, and general public users and answered FAQs.
- Serviced tickets using Actions Request System, Remedy.