- Seeking Entry - Level Position or Higher
- Career Driven, Goal Oriented, leader dedicated to quality and accurate results.
- Constantly recognized for a team building, moral boosting and “go getter” attitude.
- Maintained team cohesiveness through personal and team development.
- Passion for ensuring integrity and an all hands on deck management style.
- Proven understanding of managing project scopes, budgets, schedules and delivers throughout all phases of the lifecycle.
- Combine technical and analytical aptitudes with problem-solving strengths to drive projects to on-time, on-budget and high-quality completion.
Proficient in: MS Project, MS Excel, Oracle, Windows Server, SAP and MS Office applications.
Confidential, Chester, VA
Customer Service Rep
- Assist with the completion of several projects such as the CARS Program and the implementation of the Marketplace insurance.
- Adhere to Privacy Act and Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act requirements as it relates to confidentiality of information released.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of regulations, processing procedures, and policies.
- Provide claim information and help process medical claims.
- Assist with internal employee for new and temporary employees as requested.
- Demonstrate incremental and continued performance improvement by multitasking.
Confidential, Durham, NC
Engineering Project Manager Intern
- Assisted in the preparation of staffing, deployment and support plans as well as checkpoint reviews that facilitated forward momentum of each project phase for global solutions engineering projects.
- Analyzed competing priorities, financial/resource constraints and schedule considerations to determine costs and benefits of change requests.
- Worked collaboratively with internal and external teams to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Suggested actual cost of work-performed process that more accurately incorporated both direct and indirect project costs (subsequently adopted across several engineering groups as a best practice).
Confidential, Brooklyn NY
- Pre-audits of multifamily buildings and small homes
- Test and diagnose airflow systems, using furnace efficiency analysis equipment.
- Inspect buildings to identify required weatherization measures, including repair work, modification, or replacement.
- Maintain activity logs, financial transaction logs, or other records of weatherization work performed.
- Apply insulation materials such as loose, blanket, board, and foam insulation to attics, crawl spaces, basements, or walls.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of bids, contracts, or written reports related to weatherization work.
- Install and seal air ducts, combustion air openings, or ventilation openings to improve heating and cooling efficiency.
- Explain energy conservation, policies, procedures, requirements, or other related information to residents or building owners.