Looking to secure an opportunity in a growing organization that desires strong Contracts Management, Project Management and Business Administration.
Team player Exceptional analytical skills Strong Management and Leadership Skills Exceptional Time Management Skills Bilingual: English/Spanish - Both Written and Spoken; Experienced in Translation Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite ( ) Visio, Project, SharePoint Knowledgeable with 8(a), SDVOSB, SDB, MBE, DBE requirements Interim Secret
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Contracts and Business Administration, Business Development, Marketing, and Project Management
Confidential, Reston, Virginia
- Execute cradle-to-grave subcontracts activities for the acquisition of general services and research. Monitor Contract deliverables to ensure contractors compliance with federal contract regulations.
- Work with Technical Officers and/or Program Managers to resolve any pending contractual issues that may have arisen during Post activity, including but not limited to, receipt of limitation of funds documentation and changes in mission requirements.
- Possess a clear understanding and ability to apply tools such as the FAR and DFARS to ensure proper clauses and policies are d in modification narratives.
- Work with Administrative Contracting Officers (ACO) and DCMA to reconciliation and close several expired prime contracts.
- Monitor prime and subcontract deliverables and reporting requirements to ensure federal contracts regulation compliance.
- Receive and review invoices for accuracy and supporting documentation, as needed, in accordance with contractual and company guidelines. Develop department standard operating procedures and restructured electronic file database.
- Monitor and assist in proposal activity for contractual updates.
- Supported the Business Development team as they met the modification and solution needs of our customers.
- Supported plans and scheduled proposal efforts such as: development and delivery, best practices process implementation and execution, gate decision package support, lessons learned, and win/loss analysis support for the Business Development team.
- Work in a rapid response environment to coordinate the accumulation of cost, schedule, and technical elements from functional departments in the development of proposals in accordance with RFP, RFQ, RFI and Sources Sought specifications.
- Researched and analyzed historical data, developed cost models to support proposal efforts, coordinated activities and participated in fact-finding meetings, and participated in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
- Liaison between sales personnel and technical staff through primary technical advice to customers and provides sales personnel with technical data necessary for the demonstration of services.
- Furthermore, developed and maintain files, records, and other literature on new products and services; prepared service forecasts, and supported initiatives of the Business Development Team.
Assistant Warehouse Chief
- Assisted Management with logistics evaluation recommendations in STRATIS system issues, and retrograde planning at the Supply Management Unit (SMU) in a combat environment (Afghanistan).
- Managed and maintained Shipping and Receiving, inventory in the excess value of $4 Million of Class II and $975,000 of Class III material. Managed daily administrative and workload requirements related to supply operations; Ensured all Marines adhered to all procedures within the SOP.
- Conducted wall to wall inventory as directed; inventory consisted of excess of 91,000 items located in Class II and Class III.
- Served as Container Manager; Managed and conducted monthly inventories of 191 containers within IBS-CMM database; retrograded 93 containers. Served as Defense Reutilization and Management Office (DRMO) representative, disposed of more than 500 DRMO items per SOP valued at over $560,000.
- Served as HAZMAT representative, disposed of more than 100 HAZMAT items per SOP valued at over $387,000.
- Served as Rifle Range Coach at a evolution in hours of darkness of 118 Marines.
- Served as Squad Leader lead, mentored, trained and ensured the welfare of up to 30 Marines.
Warehouse Clerk / Logistics Support
- Enter Data of Radio Frequency Identification tags. Provide Recordkeeping of up-to-date log sheets, receiving, purchase orders, and damage control reports. Evaluate and distribute requests for products, produce shipping tags. Allocate and identify proper storage methods, identification, and stock locations per situation.
Confidential, Alexandria, Virginia
- Co-Founded family owned trucking business.
- Trucking consists of local and interstate hauling of dirt, gravel, and asphalt material.
- Manage transportation open contracts, assuring accuracy and execution and sound business practices to meet DOT regulations with timekeeping, mileage, and gas taxes.
- Establish and maintained key business relationships with brokers, customers, and competition.
- Advertise services by word of mouth resulting in successful networking efforts.
- Provide consulting/advise to other start up trucking firms
Confidential, Alexandria, Virginia
- Managed company client portfolio.
- Functioned at the executive level in identifying new business opportunities and obtaining resources for the various company projects.
- Responsible for ensuring company resources meet contractual requirements.
- Analyze RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, and Sources Sought solicitations for requirements, prepare outline format for a proposal response.
- Increased and maintained partners to work with for potential opportunities; forward updates and/or solicitations on a weekly basis.
- Served as the liaison between the clients’ Contract Specialist and the Company’s contract project manager throughout the life of the contract.
Discovery Center Coordinator
- Facilitated and maintained a resourceful library for the Pentagon Airman & Family Readiness.
- Liaison to Consultants and referred clients to computer programs, family life, financial planning, spouse employment resources.
- Installed and maintained computer software on assigned public computers. Coordinated the Department of Labor Employer Panel (DOL TAP), Pre-separation Briefings, and other Employment related presentations.