To obtain a position as a Telecommunications Specialist where my technical, organizational, and telecommunications skills can be implemented to improve customer service, system reliability, and productivity within all aspects of a call center environment; thus increasing service level and customer satisfaction.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- MS Office Suite 98 16
- Confidential Pulse/Stat Server
- Confidential Suite 6.1 thru 8.5
- DST Workflow/AWD Contact
- Hyperion/Crystal/Business Objects
- Reporting Tools
Call Center Reporting Specialist
- Full knowledge of the Confidential Reporting Platform (CCA, CCP, ICON, GIM, RAA, GI2, EZPulse).
- Building D Confidential Warehousing solutions across many DB sources
- Assisting customers in building KPIs and providing a useful reporting platform as well as consumption of said reporting platform.
- Assisting Confidential on all PS engagements for Cloud BEC Reporting.
- Providing developmental feedback and fostering new products on the BEC Platform.
- Documentation and process administrator for reporting in BEC.
- Assisting Confidential on multiple projects for any Professional Services engagement that involves the Confidential Reporting Platform (CCA, CCP, ICON, GIM, GI2, EZPulse).
- Providing developmental feedback for new Confidential products coming out in the near future.
- Confidential has a retainer agreement with my company so that they can utilize my services to assist their internal Professional Services team.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Supporting multiple call center with the Confidential application
- Assisting with a Confidential to Cisco cutover
- Procuring the outbound portion of Confidential via reporting and general system improvements.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Working in the Enterprise Confidential I assisted and lead multiple telephony projects for multiple business units
- Established and troubleshot an ICON environment in Oracle with multiple call centers totaling over 1.5 million calls a day.
- Provided bugs to Confidential for patches and hot fixes.
- Assisted in relocating a full blown test environment and bringing it back up in a different environment with 3 switches and full blown Confidential .
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Worked with client on both business and technical staff to gather requirements for a brand new Confidential implementation
- Used the Confidential routing solution to replace the current Avaya/Skills/ACD based telephony environment to a more dynamic, variable driven, skills based environment
- Integrated a stand - alone CRM environment to work with Confidential Agent Desktop for a more efficient CRM solution.
- Put historical and real-time reporting in place for a single call center with dynamic expandability to the other 3 call centers they have.
Confidential, Rancho Cordova, CA
- Implemented the entire Confidential reporting suite of Call Center Analyzer and Call Center Pulse.
- Aided in the Confidential Routing Implementation
- Created a solid, security based solution, with the Hyperion Suite for an end to end report delivery platform
- Created Custom Reports using the Hyperion Client
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Manage the full reporting platform from a Confidential standpoint for all call centers
- Assist in the generation of complex enterprise wide routing strategies
- Develop reporting, both historical and real-time, using Confidential Call Center Analyzer, CCPulse, and Call Concentrator in an Oracle environment
- Provide intuitive feedback for process improvement and overall functionality of the customer service environment.