- Experienced IT Professional with windows operating systems and a very strong troubleshooter of desktops and notebooks.
- Great understanding of hardware and software components of PC’s and can quickly diagnose the issue at hand.
- Strong communication skills coupled with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Advanced Organizational Skills and detail - oriented
- Advanced in Server 2012 and Microsoft Exchange
- Experience in monitoring daily call-center activity
- Advanced People Skills
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Advanced experience in Lan/Wan Technology
- Ability to work with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to lead others and conduct developmental s
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced Problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to lead and manage a large team effectively
- High level technical Knowledge with PCs and Peripherals
- Advanced knowledge with Windows operating systems.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills that build a high level of customer satisfaction
Confidential, Sherwood, AR
Technical Support Representative
- Resolved escalated technical issues and respond to emails
- Trouble shoot client software and other computer problems
- Write technical documents to be used by other technicians
- Advise clients on how to resolve financial issues.
- Create custom reports for clients and promote healthy business practices
Confidential, Conway, AR
- Lead a team of agents to provide great customer service to HP customers
- Review goals and procedures to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Manage and monitor agent stats and numbers to maintain required quotas
- Respond to external calls and emails from customers regarding technical issues
- Instruct agents on HP processes and provide guidance on technical issues with notebook PCs.
- Serve as a supervisory contact for HP customers when handling escalated issues
- Conduct one on one coaching sessions with agents to improve agent performance
- Construct presentations regarding updated HP processes and conduct developmental s
- Monitors agent day to day operations and keep service level at a productive level
- Technical mentor for front line agents supporting Windows operating systems
Technical Support Agent
- Assisted customers with technical issues with their personal computers
- Assisted customers with technical issues over the phone and by email
- Provided Customer Service and Technical Support over the phone
- Mentored fellow teammates.
- Specifically chosen for departmental follow - up team that interacts externally with 20% of HP's clientele.
- Responded to calls and Customer emails in a timely manner
- Answered and routed phone calls
- Sent emails and faxed documents to community leaders and coalitions and faxed
- Aided coalitions with community projects
- Explained the purpose of the Family Service Agency to visitors
- Participated in community activities to represent the Agency