Extensive knowledge of computer programs: Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point), GovTrip, CPARS ITAS and ESS.
- Provided support to the Confidential Headquarters Procurement Division
- Supported to all phases of the awarding process ensuring decision actions are consistent with departmental policy.
- Prepared Congressional Correspondence regarding all awarded contract thru Confidential .
- Used Excel spreadsheets to track all contracts insure that contracts are being processed in a timely manner.
- Notified Confidential Procurement division of all policy changes.
- Provided callers on funding provided by Confidential .
- Track all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Maintained Director daily schedule.
- Set up and coordinate all meetings and conferences for Headquarters Procurement Division.
- Responsible for Time and Attendance for 60 Federal Government workers.
- Point of contact for all Domestic and International travel.
- Provide Grant Processing and Administrative Assistance to three Program Officers.
- Assisted management staff with statistics and figures of program funds and reserves.
- Review award recommendations budgets for compliance with NSF grant administration regulations and standards.
- Maintain a programmatic fiscal record for program fund resources allocated to the Division and provide fiscal data and statistical analysis to be used in budget formulation.
- Complete preparation of award and decline actions for final review.
- Process grant amendment action (supplements, no cost extensions, PI transfers, reduction and CGI's).
- Prepare peer review panel meeting.
- Resolve administrative problems that may arise from receipt of proposal through post -
- Maintain a tracking and control system for identification, status, and location of proposals.
- Prepare eligible awards and non-awards for transmittal to the Federal Records Center.
- Arrange official travel for panelists, conference attendees and workshop participants; including costs, preparing travel authorizations and securing necessary clearances and approvals.
- Provided Administrative and Legal support for seven attorneys specializing in Whistleblower Disclosures and five attorneys in the Hatch Act Unit.
- Opened and closed all Whistleblower and Hatch Act Unit client files ensuring that all complaints and concerning was dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Supervised six legal summer interns.
- Served as the program support assistant for the political section of the Office of Chinese and Mongolian Affairs.
- Maintained correspondence regulations, updated them, when new format changes become available.
- Handle the information resources section for the office such as material published for the public, background notes, economic trends reports, human rights reports and other information with updates on the Confidential relations.
- Received visitors, including those from various foreign embassies who routinely come for briefings.
- Arranged pre-admittance clearance for scheduled office visitors.
- Develop and execute press briefings for the Assistant Secretary of East Asian and Pacific Affairs bureau of the State Department.
- Provide assistance to Diplomats, State Department Officials and others in the federal government in obtaining entry in China, Hong Kong and Mongolia.