Seeking out new opportunities in the Information Technology Environment; Responsibility in service support needs involving strong customer’s service for client’s needs. I would like to find a strong Technical Customer Service Company striving on excellence; and educational development.
- Duties involved installing IS users’ desktops and laptops and roll - out of new software packages.
- Daily Desktop support to resolve end user issues related to Hardware, Systems & Applications.
- Complete troubleshooting documentation of all problems into the Rumba and Heat ticketing system & escalates issues as needed
- Upgrade new software applications.
- To install software packages to run on hardware components to maintain operating PCS.
- Maintain supports for mobile devices handheld devices as well for department workers.
- Daily/Weekly Manage IT hardware inventory, setup new workstation computers and troubleshoot as needed.
- Provides IS users for basic software and hardware end-user computer and desktop-based LAN systems using all Microsoft software packages.
- Daily & Weekly Support on workstations laptops, PCs phones and also cellular phones.
Hardware: Dell, Hewitt Packer, IBM, Gateway, and Compaq Computers, MAC computers; printers form all makes and models, Fax machines, Laptops, Hubs, Network Boxes, Switchboards, replacing motherboards, Hard Drives, Network Adapters and all other peripheral equipment. Cisco Servers and switches combine.
Confidential, Conshocken, Pennsylvania
Help Desk Support
- Trouble shoots computers, printers and registers when a network connection fails. Upload data to restart computers, cash computers and also manager computers. Reconnect Hubs and bridges remotely trouble shoot new hardware when systems needs updates software for new equipment.
- Communicate with Cisco Switches, Cisco Servers to help users when computers and equipment breakages or shutdowns and network failures remotely.
- Reboot servers replace equipment when discovers of equipment melt downs.
- Reconnect computer systems and registries using the software Pluto1. Connect Telxon Guns that scan merchandize in the stores and using Sudo Admin to trace MAC addresses.
Confidential, Horsham, Pennsylvania
Help Desk Support/ Technician
- Working with software up to date products an updated technologies.
- Install applications, configuration & support of desktop hardware & software.
- Mobile devices support, security/user accounts.
- Basic experience with active directory. client OS - Windows 7 and 8. Microsoft Outlook / Internet Explorer.
- I have good understanding of Exchange servers. TCP/IP, DNS. DHCP. Practical networking - Basic troubleshooting / port patching.
- Support desktop and peripheral equipment with knowledge of virtualization technologies VMware.
Confidential, Trenton, New Jersey
Help Desk Support
- Repair computers hardware problems; analyst equipment failures, responds emergency calls of system malfunctions, emails accounts blocked accounts. Able to investigate problems using the monitor on the HEAT Ticket System that keeps us up to date on future problems and upgrades.
- Research and solve issues users have when applications fail to run or network fails to connect work station and data bases. Add programs and application for new upcoming mobile PCs. Able to setup wireless connections printers, PCs, mobile devices. Setup work stations for departments.
- Install applications, programs, fix web-sites issues. IT supports relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business. Improve customer service, perception and satisfaction. Break fix experience with computer systems also escalate service issues that cannot be complete effectively. Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how it relates to their business strategy and goals. Troubleshooting disconnected networks resources and reestablishes connections on the servers.
- Windows XP/ Windows 7/ Windows 2003/2008 Servers. PC applications, MS Office, Exchange/Outlook. Sunguard disaster recovery experience.
Confidential, New York, NY
Computer Operations/Help Desk Support
- Processing batches jobs in ZEKE and related software to maintain support for users, clients in a mainframe environment.
- To insure files are uploaded and transferred to the mainframe and servers configurations.
- Also download files and transfer them to backup’s disc and tapes.
- Running the EDI and monitoring every hour on the hour to ensure connection lines are up for clients and company use.
- Responsibility includes fixing interruptions in communications.
- Using JCL to investigate a bends and well as corrupted files.
Confidential, Newark, DE
Senior Console Operator
- Monitor information using a multiplatform configuration system for daily and night users and monitor night and daily production schedules.
- MVS programs running on the IBM mainframe system.
- This allows the IBM mainframe to produce files that will communicate with PC and UNIX systems to provide accurate information on a timely manner.
- The operation must maintain stability, accuracy to avoid schedule disruptions.
- Experience with IPL keeping the mainframe system connected and working every week using procedures and logs to record daily and nightly operations.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Analyzes and perform a task through the use of IPSS mainframe system.
- This system allows the flow of mail and all parcels electronically over see the parcels deliveries run sufficiently and accurate production is being maintained.
- Monitoring the operations on daily basis decoding over nine thousand an hour and at a rate of one hundred percent accuracy.