- Accomplished Payroll and Confidential professional with 20+ years of experience in Management, System Implementation, Multi State Tax Filing, and Consulting.
- Compliance of Federal and State Regulations for Tax Filing & Withholding, Garnishments & Child Support, Wage and Hour and Minor Regulations.
- Leadership of integrated efforts in Payroll Processing, System Development, Team Development, and Coaching.
- Cultivate and sustain client relationships by taking the time to understand current efficiencies and inefficiencies, Needs and wants, and Company Culture.
- Provide regular communication, written and verbal, for project team and managing target dates.
- Connect with Clients on a personal level to create a friendly, open, and pleasant working relationship.
- Strengths in working as a collaborative leader, delivering quality results, managing client relationships through change, and thinking beyond the ‘traditional’ to a streamline efficient process.
- Payroll Management
- System Implementation Consultant
- PeopleSoft, ADP, UltiPro Systems
- Query, Crystal Reports, Report Writer, Cognos, Expression Writing
- MicroSoft Office Suite
- Access Database
- Advanced Skills
Confidential, Dublin, OH
- System Implementation and payroll consulting - Implementation of UltiPro HRMS software, Payroll tax withholding and Amendments, Benefit Accruals, Data conversion, Merger Tax administration, Regulation Compliance.
- Prior Payroll, H/R and Systems background allowed for immediate company revenue upon hire. Significant Contribution of tax administration/filing project.
- Prior Access Database experience allowed for addition immediate client projects involving data conversion and benefit accruals.
- Completed several UltiPro Implementations, Involved in Initial Sales Call meetings, Client fact finding, and Creation of Statement of Work documents.
Confidential, Pickerington, OH
- Licensed financial advisor. Sales of Individual and employer insurance and retirement programs.
- Prospecting, AM Spirit networking group, Active member of Pickerington Chamber of Commerce.
- Development of PeopleSoft and Access databases to create internal and external reporting and data tracking capabilities within several administrative departments.
- Created access database to provide consolidated one page reporting for employee turnover, compensation, EEO, Safety and Security, ideal staffing plans.
- Monthly snapshot data by Districts, Regions, etc.
- Report develop and implementation of Query and Crystal reports, System Security Admin, Benefit Programs, Trouble shooting.
- Access Database development and Implementation - used to streamline and improve efficiency of work flow and company reporting.
- Including store proficiency data, Real Estate Leases administration, and purchasing.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Managed payroll department for growing company. Developed and lead staff of 3 payroll administrators, department budgeting, Compliance with all Federal, State and local Tax regulations. Wage in hour regulations.
- Garnishment and Child Support Regulations.
- Compliance with all government regulations for Tax withholding and reporting including W-2s, W-4s and all state withholding and reciprocity agreements.
- Implemented and Development many payroll systems including PeopleSoft and ADP