Experienced technical support with the ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems in a multi - user environment. Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and willing to be trained in any aspect of the job. Able to multitask, and adjust priorities as needed, and convey strong customer service skills and the ability to clearly describe problem issues and technical information along with excellent written, verbal communication and organizational skills.
Software/Tools: MS Office Suite, Visio, Remedy, Norton Ghost, Symantec Software Solutions, Antivirus, Firewalls, Cabling, Desktop Support.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Vista, XP.
Hardware:: Dell, Confidential, Gateway & HP Computers, Xerox, and Video & Sound Cards, CD-ROM Drives, Some high end printing systems, Assemblage, Trouble shooting, Hardware/ Software installation.
Confidential, Elkridge, MD
Computer Support Engineer
- Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system, and users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication.
- Install and assist service personnel hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives on user's premises.
- Supported end trained the users to handle different software application as per requirement.
- Responds to client inquiries concerning systems operation and diagnoses system hardware, software, and operator problems.
- Leader of a team undertaking configuration and troubleshooting the desktop and user environments.
- Standing in a position of configures and troubleshoot hardware device and drivers.
- Ensures issues are referred to the appropriate personnel/service areas for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Performs investigation and prepares reports on system problem trends and issues.
- Leader of a team undertaking monthly preventative/comprehensive maintenance.
- Maintain accurate records of PC and laptop serial numbers and base configuration.
- Simplify, automate, manage, update, and provision desktops from a single console with VMware.
- Maintained strong relationship with workers, which helps to provide better service.
- Attended the various seminars which help me to increase my knowledge.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
IT Support Specialist
- Providing technical support to end - user who needs advice, assistance, and in applying hardware and software systems using Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 Novell Netware, Microsoft office XP / / 2010 in a friendly manner.
- Installed, upgrades, configured, troubleshoot and relocate personal computer, peripherals, and software, telecommunication equipment such as voice/d Confidential terminal, printers, and modems in accordance to technical manual.
- Manages the installation and integration of systems fixes, updates, and enhancements.
- Installed, configured and troubleshot network workstations and peripherals and instruct customers in logging on and accessing network services.
Computer Support Engineer
- Installing computer and printer hardware, configuring computer and printer software.
- Analyzes and remedies computer hardware and software problems via phone, email.
- Planned and scheduled the installation of new or modified hardware and operating systems and application software.
- Responded to and resolved customer calls, and maintained software and hardware inventory.
- Installed and configured local /network printers.
- Troubleshooting computer window and desktop system from component level and performed windows XP, windows 7 and Microsoft office suite 2010 installation and configuration in accordance with established procedures.