Operating Systems: Supported Microsoft Operating System Product lines for Desktops and Servers. Windows NT 4 - Windows 7, Windows 2000 - 2008 Servers, Linux Red Hat, Novell 3.11, Novell 5.1, Novell 6.5 Enterprise. Mac Os X. iOS Web Apps.
Hardware: Familiar with Confidential \Radiant Hardware Product line (Servers & Terminals), HP Blade Server technology, POS and Desktop terminals Confidential, Dell Servers, HP (OPOS), IBM, Compaq, and Thin Client workstations and servers. Network equipment for Ethernet cabling, Wireless services, and VPNs.
NAS systems: NetApp
Point of Sale systems: Radiant-Aloha POS product lines, Matra POS Retail Systems, ICON systems, PacerCats, and systems developed by in-house development staff.
Security Protection: Symantec Antivirus, Watchguard Firewall, Sonicwall Firewall
Database: Aloha Database File Format (.dbf), MS SQL Express 2003/SQL 2000 Server, MySQL
IT Support Help Desk Analyst
- Responsible for providing POS software/hardware support for corporate stores.
- Provide network admin support for 50 corporate users on domain running on Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Support for corporate Avaya Phone system
- Project Lead for Office 365 migration for all corporate and store email users
- Configured all iPhone devices for corporate and remote users
- Asset management and policy enforcement admin on Airwatch Console for all iOS devices (iPads, iPhones)
- Managed file server replacements for our corporate stores.
Senior Channel Partner Support Analyst
- Certified to support Radiant - Aloha POS and Backoffice software products
- Understand the implementation strategy and Life Cycle for Radiant POS systems.
- Familiar with Aloha’s internal product development and enhancement process.
- Managed distinctive projects and incidents escalated to the Channel Partner team.
- Participated as teaching instructor at Techfest 2008 - 2010 in Dallas and Atlanta
- Conducted training seminars for Radiant new hires
- Familiar with Aloha Security policies for PCI/CISP compliance
- Received training on Watchguard and Sonicwall Firewall appliances
- Lead SDK support analyst for third party business partners.
Senior POS Analyst
- Provide Tier 3 Support for parks to get 2007 park season ready.
- Project manager for rollout of projects that implement new technology, hardware, and system upgrades into the parks.
- Managed multiple IIS web servers utilizing IIS 6.0 to run ASP.net applications
- Provided support for POS AD domain Windows 2003 servers to determine potential AD Domain Forest/Tree issues and network issues.
- MS SQL 2000: Utilize database tools such as Query Analyzer and Enterprise Manager to run scripts, sql jobs, and stored procedures to fix issues with database and replication.
- Familiar with OPOS Retail Software standards for HP, DELL, and Confidential .
- Familiar with credit card settlement and merchant processing services provided by ADS and First-Data systems.
- Familiar with general PCI compliance and network standardization initiatives.
- Deploy software updates & patches for POS Windows 2003 servers.
- Familiar with NetApp basic design concept and infrastructure
DIRECTOR OF IT
- Responsible for international projects utilizing Windows NT4, 2000, 2003 & Novell Netware 3.11/3.12/5.1 servers for multiple clients in each remote location.
- Responsible for overseeing the design, implementation, and development of in-house Point of Sale system for international theatre locations.
- Participated in the decision making process for purchasing third-party point of sale systems.
- Familiar with Point of sale applications developed in .NET, Clarion, QBASIC, and Java.
- Installed and configured different network platforms residing on hardware equipment such as network equipment, cabling, modems, routers, and switches. PCs, POS hardware
- Administrated IT office LAN utilizing WinNT 4.0 and Business Enterprise applications.
- Designed, deployed the installation and configuration of Windows 2000/2003 Servers, along with coordinating the migration of WinNT4 servers to 2000 & 2003Server.
- In charge of systems admin duties that maintained the accounts of our Active Directory and Domain Users by assigning trustee rights, created Group and user accounts, VPN accounts, and configured Windows 2000/XP workstations to connect to domain.
- Novell Netware 3.11/3.12/5.1 assigned trustee rights, created users, created login scripts, installed operating system, installed workstations.
- Provided 1st and 2nd level system support and troubleshooting for 9 Latin American countries with up to 108 locations.
- Supervised and trained staff of 9 IT Techs for installation and troubleshooting of company P.O.S., Windows 2003 Servers, Novell Netware and Microsoft Operating Systems and business applications.
- Created and translated documents, manual, reports, and administrative procedures in multiple languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese).
- Coordinated and completed installation of LAN and Hardware equipment necessary to operate business for international theater projects.
- Managed large inventory and distributed computer equipment for international sites.