Seeking a position that leverages my s, skills, energy, and talents as a Information Technology Specialist
- Successfully completed Confidential Aviation Acquisition Development Program
- Multitasked and skilled at providing technical advice, recommendations and problem resolution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, and Information Technology Infrastructures
- Computer Programming (C++)
- Object Oriented Design (C++)
- Client Operating Systems
- Human Factors in Multimedia Design
- Information Systems Analysis, Modeling, and Design
- Comp Sec, SW Assurance, HW Assurance, and Sec MGM
- Visual Basics
- Digital Forensics
- Photoshop CS5
- Dreamweaver CS5
Logistics Management Specialist
Confidential, Patuxent River, MD
- Analyze requirements and apply them to the design and update of the 6.0 Logistics Web site.
- Provide status reports to the IA team for AIR 6.8, including status of IA and OS for IAWF employees, FISMA/non - FISMA reporting.
- Track and report unscheduled downtime for Joint Engineering D Confidential Management Information Control System (JEDMICS)
- Review logistics management operations to identify requirements and resources like manpower, funding, facilities, materials and services.
- Assists with JEDMICS program re- and accreditation tasks, software problem reporting, and software implementation planning and installation as requested.
- Perform software development, testing and implementation tasks in support of customer requirements provided in accordance with Confidential standards.
- Interact with the AIR 6.8.4 Requirements Team, AIR 6.8.4 Web Team and AIR 7.2 Information Management Department to accomplish tasking.
Confidential, Patuxent River, MD
- Helped with influencing the design of the Confidential Aviation Maintenance and Supply Model ( Confidential ).
- Went on 3 - 6 month rotations over a 3 year period in various competencies to gain a better understanding of all the elements of logistics
- Took part in an assignment to determine the appropriate cost for Confidential Aviation Enterprise ( Confidential ) technical d Confidential and submitted the necessary policy update package.
- Helped with gathering information and interviewing CM managers in teams to determine which tools they use for the configuration baseline and status accounting for their platforms.
- Helped to develop Confidential Models to determine the human-computer interaction for our systems.
- Analyzed and recommended ways to improve the Confidential website security, functionality and maintainability.
- Revamped website interface and provided feedback on how to keep web content secure and confidential.
Modernization Information Technology Support Intern
Confidential, New Carrollton, MD
- Reviewed and critiqued any internal Web Pages that were not 508 compliant
- Provided feedback on proposals written to our department requesting adaptive equipment.
- Prepared modules for interactive learning software to be posted to the web using HTML.
- Developed a presentation on ethics in the workplace and presented it to staff members (MS PowerPoint)
Confidential, Bowie, MD
Technology Lead/Web Master
- Maintained and monitored computers, peripherals and network in the Confidential office.
- Maintained a program (QuadPages) that allowed faculty to upload information to the web.
- Conducted sessions to assist faculty members with uploading their syllabi (MS PowerPoint).
- Created instruction manual on how to use QuadPages (MS Publisher 2003).
- Maintained d Confidential base for QuadPages (MySQL and Linux).
- Developed Web Page for student Business Services (Dreamweaver MX and Fireworks MX).
- Developed Web pages for various departments on campus using content management system.
- Trained faculty members and students on how to use content management system.