To obtain a position that will utilizes my strong organizational skills, educational background, work experience and which enables me to make a positive contribution to the company.
- Checking of site construction according to drawings and specification, method of trenching as per site condition, placement of main - duct, sub-duct and marking plates.
- Checking of Cabinet, OSB, ODB, TB and hand-holes such as cable arrangement, tagging, looping and closures.
- Re-instatement of asphalt, checking installation of fiber cables in sub-duct and installation of marking post.
- Installation of new cable lines and also performs maintenance on existing cables, including evaluation tests, troubleshooting and repairing old or malfunctioning cables.
- Cut and splice fiber optic cables, locate problem areas and perform other repairs as needed from cabinet, hand-holes and TB’s.
- Ability to read maps and follow written instructions and schematics.
Fiber Optic Technician / Installer
- Installation of new fiber optic cable from a central point directly to individual buildings such as residences, apartment buildings and businesses to provide unprecedented high-speed Internet access.
- Activation and configuration of modems and routers.
- Provides technical assistance, installation, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, configuration on computers and laptops.
- Printer installation, configuration, troubleshooting and repair.
- Networking, lan cabling, router installation and configuration.
- Provides technical assistance to install undercover video and audio surveillance equipment.
- Troubleshooting, assembling, disassembling, repairing and monitoring alarm system hardware and electronic devices such as smoke alarms, video cameras and audio surveillance equipment.
- Camera set-up, installation and configuration.
- Provides technical assistance of telecommunications such as telephone, fax machines, printers, modems and other devices.
- Preventive maintenance of communication system, troubleshooting, repairing, monitoring alarm system such as smoke alarms and other electronic devices,
- Wiring and cabling to build communication racks.
- Computer and Laptop technician
- Provides technical installation, networking, internet, upgrade support, preventive maintenance, assistance and troubleshooting (in-house, field service and phone support).
- Provides technical support (hardware/software) and post-sales support to the customers.