Operating Systems: Windows 7; MS 98, 2000; MS Windows Vista, XP; MS Windows Server 2003.
Software Applications: MS Office Suite 2000, 2003, 2007, & 2010 (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word); Norton Ghost; installing drivers.
Hardware: Cisco IT Essentials (PC software and hardware); HP desktops & laptops; Dell desktops & laptops; Lenovo ThinkPad laptops; HP printers; general computer builds and repairs; hardware installations and swaps; general networking experience (running cables, troubleshooting connections, activating ports).
Others: Clerical skills; data entry; customer service support (both on the phone and in person); leadership experience.
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Data Entry (Internship)
- conduct computer diagnostics to determine nature of problems enter time sheet information examine documents for completeness, accuracy, or conformance to standards fill out business or government forms load tapes, disks or paper into computers or peripherals maintain records, reports, or files perate scanner perform typing or data entry for extended duration process invoices process medical records route computer output to specified users set computer controls or devices in data processing center transcribe spoken or written information understand computer equipment operating manuals use computers to enter, access or retrieve data use relational database software use spreadsheet software use word processing or desktop publishing software verify completeness or accuracy of data
Confidential, Washington, DCCashier
- Worked with various government agencies doing inventory work on computer monitors, desktops, printers/fax.
- Performed physical inventory in warehouses using Microsoft Excel and a PDA monthly so Confidential and Confidential can be aware of what they were purchasing.
Confidential, Temple Hill, MD
- Greeted customers as they walked in the store
- Took in all drop - offs (dirty clothes) and separated clothing for the proper reciprocal for cleaning
- Distributed all picked-up items to customers
- Kept and maintain the store in a clean and orderly manner
- Enrolled in a one-year career development institute, through which students can earn a six-month corporate or government internship and college credit following six months of rigorous technical and professional .
- Mastered coursework in desktop support, IT helpdesk, computer networking, business writing, professional skills, personal finance, and customer service.