To obtain a position which gives me the opportunity to utilize the troubleshooting skills I have acquired to help others.
- Cisco routers and switches
- Routing Protocols
- Experience troubleshooting issues with iSCSI/FC/CIFS/NFS protocols LAN/WAN
- Experience in Windows Server 2008 Environment
- MS Office Suite, Visio
- Install, configure and troubleshoot PC hardware and software
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Excellent ability in building customer relationships
- SAN/NAS experience
Confidential, Lake Mary, FL
Technical Support Engineer
- Provide Support for Confidential executive companies around the world.
- Member of P1 response team assisting customers and alternate service providers in service outage scenarios.
- Also a member of special team troubleshooting hardware failures resulting in storage controller panics/failovers.
- Troubleshoot misconfiguration issues within Data ONTAP software.
- Communicate professionally and quickly to high level customers.
- Document case flow with precision and professionalism.
Confidential, Casselberry, FL
- Set up and maintain POS system (Aloha and KreaPOS)
- Maintain inventory stocked and receive shipments of merchandise weekly without errors and on schedule.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by building great customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Manage the Payroll, Sign Checks of up to $10,000 and handle bank deposits weekly.
- Responsible for organizing the schedule for 14 employees on a weekly basis.