7+ years of experience (3+ years in France)
Managerial Competencies: Project management, Team management, Offshore/Client interaction, solution design, cost and work estimation, proposals and presentations.
Modelling Tools: Rational Rose ( UML, OOSD, OOAD )
Distributed Technology: Kabira (KIS and KPSA), CORBA, COM
Project management: Mercury Quality Center, Clarity, Microsoft office tools,
Internet Technology: PHP, HTML, XML, SOAP, CGI, JSP, Servlets
Operating Systems: Solaris, Unix, Linux, Windows95/98/2000/xp/vista
Open source Tools: Make files, Shell scripts(Bash, Ksh), Open IMS, SIPp
Other tools: CVS/repository(codeline), SVN, Serena, LDAP, (Kabira) Nightly Builds, Cacti, Jonas, Apace tomcat, Bind, Load Runner, xacct(Amdocs), M2000
Programming: C/C++, Java/J2EE(struts, springs, hibernate, GWT), Action Language(KABIRA), Perl, PHP, VB
Protocols, standards and architecture: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, telnet, SIP/VoIP, H.323, SOAP, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS,CDMA, LTE, detailed knowledge of IMS architecture
Senior Technology Specialist
- Project and team management, leading support monitoring tools
- Mentoring team for development of maintenance and automation scripts in Java/J2EE/Shell/PHP/Perl
- Support and planning for IBM WAS, IBM DB2 components of ILMT
- Report, review, monitor, and troubleshoot application health
Team Lead Support
- Team management and leading support for various network management tools
- Installation configuration and deployment of various Network management application ( M2000 ,Naster,PRS to manage RNC, NODE B, W/SRAN )
- Installation configuration of the Operating Systems on HP/SUN servers, Application Integration
- Application and product support Handling of L1 and L2 tickets,
- Development of scripts and plug - ins for OSS applications.
- Project Management and planning for Confidential upgrade
- Enhancement of the Confidential platform( Java/J2EE, GWT/smart GWT, Springs, Hibernate ), and product support
- Resolution of bugs and installation support
- Reduction of user manual for the platform and technical documentation.
- Team management and leading, Requirement Gathering, design and specifications
- OTA Application Development in C / C++ / Java / Shell scripting
- Installation of (OTA) Over the Air Provisioning applications - ALM / SIMPLICATE / PICO.
- Installation of third party software (Apache, Oracle, Python, Tomcat, OmniORB) on the target Test/PreProd/Prod (UNIX/Solaris/AIX)platforms
- Writing test plans and execution of tests(VABF, VABE)
- Client support for the application, and bug fixes for the OTA apps
Alternance and Internships
- Project proposal and planning, Study of IMS architecture, and Ericsson IMS Platform and the associated protocols SIP , and VoIP protocol H.323 etc.,
- Planning, Design, implementation,& customisation of the IMS Platform with the Open Source Tools(SER, MySQL, OpenIMS)
- Customisation of CSCF and implementation of authentication for the calls(C/C++/Java/Struts/Hibernate/Shell)
- Integration and validation
- Unit and Performance tests (VOIP with SIP) with the tools Catapult and SIPp.
- Project management in offshore, High level Designing, Development activities for several provisioning projects
- Application development with Java/J2EE, KPSA(Kabira) , Rational Rose
- Solution Proposals /RFP responses for Provisioning projects, Functional and technical designing for the provisioning applications based on KPSA
- Administration and configuration of the prod, pre prod, VABF, platforms for Orange Mobile Portal.
- Tests on the production systems and on the real network elements
- Security tests and functional tests for web applications.
Asst Software Engineer
- Development, testing and integration activities for several projects
- Application development with KPSA, C++, Java/J2EE , Rational Rose
- Build, integration, configuration, acceptance and integration testing
- Web application development with PHP and Oracle .