I am seeking a challenging professional position where my experience can be effectively utilized to improve operations, customer service and contribute to company revenue growth.
- Twenty years of Customer Service and Public Relations experience.
- Twenty years of administrative duties and data entry experience.
- Detail oriented and strong organization skills.
- Strengths include ability to learn quickly, adhere to deadlines, time management skills, and being self - motivated.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Lotus Notes.
- Five years of bookkeeping and accounting experience.
Customer Service Representative
Confidential, Dublin, OH
- Answered incoming calls for status of a claimant’s claim pertaining to the Confidential oil spill.
- Conducted variable screen searches, noted claimant’s current needs and updated call log for each call.
- Assisted with document location, claim reclassification and request for additional documents to complete a claim.
- Researched claims for errors and made out going calls for resolution.
- Performed daily update of spreadsheet for correspondence with review specialist for claim status update.
- Sent emails for reissuance of checks and legal services updates.
Environment: Word, Excel Spreadsheet
Confidential, Whitehall, OH
- Maintained customer satisfaction, with constant consideration of productive quality and assisted in the Customer Service Department as needed.
- Learned and excelled in the procedures to accomplish timely expenditure of the tasks at hand, while data entering product codes and invoice numbers.
Confidential, Bexley, OH
- Assisted customer's with purchasing products available by the company.
- Maintained stated amount for cash drawer, delegated responsibilities and employee scheduling for hours of work.
- Responsible for restocking products and hot foods.
- Lead cashier assigned a key and security pass code to lock up the store.
Data Entry Clerk
Confidential, Grove City, OH
- Data entered alpha and numeric information from checks, allocations, and payments.
- Updated accounts with information provided, while achieving a high level of keystrokes and maintaining a low level of errors.
- Assisted in of new employees in the department and conducted verification of co-workers work for final input.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Served as liaison between Mid/West Fresh, production line, and its customers in response to inquires;
- Conducted research and troubleshooting to resolve customer’s problems.
- Initiated several Excel spreadsheet macros to educe entry time and automatic cross-referencing to detect errors.
- Performed a wide variety of administrative duties; (payroll, billing, data entry, and filing and up-dating accounts).