- IT Strategy
- Process Development
- Program Execution
- IT Service Delivery Leader with hands - on experience in multiple industries including healthcare, manufacturing and the federal government.
- Demonstrated passion for solving complex business problems while utilizing strong leadership skills, best practices based on ITIL Service Management and a keen focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
- Service Delivery
- ITIL Process Management
- Metrics Management
- Relationship Building
- Service Level Agreements
- IT Asset Management
- Configuration Management
- Decision Making
- Business Processes
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Project/Program Management
- MS Word, Excel
- MS Access
- MS Project
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Query/ODBC
Service Management Senior Advisor
- Responsible for building and implementing a cradle to grave Asset and Configuration Management system for Confidential and their customers.
- Defined requirements, documented operational processes and procedures, and provided to engineers and service managers.
- Identified as the Subject Matter Expert for Confidential in the ITIL process area of Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM).
- Created a Community of Practice for over 100 customer accounts to share standards, best practices and identify Continual Service Improvement opportunities.
- Established a governance board to review Configuration Management Database ( Confidential ) enhancement requests and to discuss and prioritize problem areas.
- Defined and distributed metrics for Configuration Items in Confidential and continued to improve them week after week.
- Implemented a Configuration Management System Portal to make critical data available for numerous purposes including software licensing, hardware refresh, consolidation opportunities, billing and more.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
Infrastructure Service Delivery Senior Leader
- Responsible for the operations of a 35 person infrastructure team including the data center, PC’s, service desk, network, servers, storage and databases.
- Specific responsibilities include IT direction and strategy, budgeting, staffing, contract negotiation, development of policies and procedures, software licensing compliance and more.
- Remediated software licensing issues for servers and PC’s resulting in 100% compliance in addition to saving over $200k annually.
- Negotiated Confidential & Confidential telecommunication contracts improving WAN speed and performance while also lowering annual costs by over $100k.
- Performed career planning and mentoring, performance reviews and improvement plans, compensation management, interviewing, hiring and terminations.
- Experienced with working with Confidential /customer blended teams, offshore resources as well as corporate leveraged delivery teams.
- Accountable for delivering numerous projects designed to increase efficiency, reduce costs and add value for our customers.
- Utilized formal PM methodology and collaborated directly with front line customers and leaders as well as subject matter experts.
- Performed feasibility studies, gathered and defined business requirements and facilitated planning workshops.
- Coordinated numerous cost savings projects and initiatives for a financially challenged customer resulting in over one million dollars in savings over a 2 year period.
- Implemented the Maximo Confidential in several manufacturing facilities providing hardware and software installation, data conversions and imports, system administration, database maintenance, procedure definition, custom screen changes, and report writing. Also conducted all for the maintenance, purchasing, and inventory personnel.
- Managed the workstation replacement project for over 2000 PC’s.
- Implemented a standard software image saving over $150,000 in hardware and resource related costs.
Confidential, Howell, MI
- Administrator of a 100 user Novell Local Area Network in a manufacturing facility.
- Responsible for all network and PC related issues, Novell servers, daily file system backups, software upgrades, custom building PC’s and advanced troubleshooting.
- Other responsibilities included: e-mail administration, making and installing network and phone cabling, voice mail, phone extension programming, conduct and coordinate for users, system documentation, and ordering of all computer hardware.
Oracle Financials Analyst
Confidential, Romulus, MI
- Applications support and of Oracle Purchasing, including on-line requisitions, creating purchase orders, adding and maintaining inventory items and receiving.
- Involved with system administration, adding users, defining positions, and setting up the employee approval hierarchy