Applications: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access. PowerPoint and Outlook)
Field Technician - Operations Support
- Installed Confidential equipment and loaded telemetry scripts
- Part of a 3 man team to prep and cut over 4B mix/mode cell sites as a part of Confidential upgrade
- Functioned as Team Leader of 4 Field Technicians for Confidential Integration project
- Supervised, trained, and mentored technicians, assigned sites for Confidential upgrades to meet project deadlines, with a success rate of 98%
- Utilized troubleshooting techniques to solve various service impacting issues to meet RTT status of assigned sites
- Perform AAV 2.0 cut overs
- Submit daily reports of results to keep FOM abreast of daily accomplishments
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of equipment on America’s largest fixed wireless network
- Utilized microwave technology and wired line services to deliver a scalable solution for business high-bandwidth internet and point-to-point private line services through Fast Ethernet, Confidential -1, Confidential -3, POE and VOIP technology.
- Installed, configured, or reconfigured network elements, customer premise equipment, and circuits to achieve customized packages for company’s business network and telephony solutions.
- Installation of Confidential -1, Confidential -3,Fast Ethernet and Fiber connections Confidential COLO locations to complete network rings
- Used logical troubleshooting techniques to identify and replace defective components during a system/ customer outage, impairment, and/or trouble ticket.
- Constructed roof top sleds for installation of microwave antennae and flat panel sectors; aligned equipment for optimal signal strength
- Pulled LMR 400, 600 or cat 5 cables to customer’s location to complete installation of microwave radio or POE equipment.
- Installed and configured routers, switches, VOIP phones, and power supplies for POE systems Confidential customer locations.
- Internet bandwidth sped test, and Confidential -Bird test equipment were used to confirm company’s correct specs were achieved on Confidential -1 and Fast Ethernet circuits.
- Completed site surveys for Scope of Work Proposals for installations between microwave equipment and customers demarc location
- Documented reports of all maintenance tasks performed, by keeping company database and individual reports up to date
- Responsible for installation and integration of equipment on a UMTS / GSM network
- Applied deductive reasoning and experience to repair Confidential -1, DS3, and Ethernet issues to assist with completion of new build locations to meet on-air due dates, along with resolving downed circuits Confidential existing locations
- Executed low voltage tasks, to include the creation and installation of power harnesses for various telecommunications equipment.
- Performed light construction tasks to involve short distance pulling of Mule Tape/ pull string, installation of 66-blocks, surge arrestors, equipment mounting and grounding kits
- Completed site surveys for Scope of Work Proposals of conduit installations between back haul demark and telecom equipment location.
- Created detailed daily reports of all work performed and individual reports of each tested circuit
- Senior Member of hybrid technician team of five, responsible for provisioning of Fiber Exchange Points, remote rooftop and cell tower sites to create largest and most lucrative market of company, assisted with site construction.
- Conducted routine, preventative and corrective maintenance activities to support Network Deployment, Performance, and Reliability initiatives
- Applied troubleshooting techniques to repair and/or replace wireless communications equipment to consistently achieve and maintain company’s contractual obligation of 99.999% availability of network for customers.
- Installed, configured and maintained network equipment on various rooftops and cell tower sites including microwave radios, fiber optic systems, mux equipment, Ethernet NIDs, AC/DC power systems and telemetry systems.
- Coordinated with the Network Operations Center personnel to provide an intermediate level analysis for fault isolation as it pertains to microwave, fiber optics, Confidential -1, telemetry, Ethernet, voice and data circuits.
- Extended, tested and performed cut-overs of Confidential -1 and Ethernet circuits to increase customers’ network footprint strength in preparation for 4G technology, while increasing billable assets to company’s portfolio.
- Responsible for configuration of newly purchased workstations for clients .
- Assisted with teams to install new computers and network printers Confidential various locations for Confidential
- Installed and upgraded hardware and Microsoft Office Products on user workstations and added new computers to the LAN
- Tested used equipment and evaluated the remarket ability of the equipment.
- Used Blannco and other Confidential approved sanitization software to ensure data integrity on personal computers, laptops, and servers from customers.