To secure a career in Information Technology in a reputed organization, which appreciates professional approach and hard work, where I can utilize my knowledge, various skills & dedication in contribution towards fulfilling the company's growth objectives, develop my career and excel in the related field.
- Strong working knowledge of installing, configuring, and upgrading software, hardware, network, operating systems and software application support.
- Superior analytical and problem - solving abilities, with track record of improving operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Goal-oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Reliable, punctual, and teamwork orientated
Technical Support Representative (Help Desk)
- Provide services to Confidential and Confidential with Confidential network and Confidential RTSS.
- Answer help desk phone calls for and provides technical support to assist clients in resolving issues.
- Knowledge and maintenance of file upload/download locations for the Confidential and Confidential .
- Test software, create bug reports, and report to programmers.
Desktop Support Engineer
- Provide computer support for desktop and laptop computer users in a secure military environment.
- Deploy new laptop and desktop computers desk side to include: un-boxing equipment, connecting all required cables and peripherals, verify d Confidential transfers, run scripts, and repackage retiring assets.
- Relocate computers from one network location to a new network location and update asset information to maintain inventory integrity.
- Re-Image computers with Enterprise standard software.
- Responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and refurbishing computers.
- Worked with internal and external customers to ensure job requests are handled in a timely manner and product is correctly diagnosed and repaired.
- Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal of devices.
College Math Tutor
- Responsibilities include assisting college students with their math assignments and test preparation.
- I also provide assistance to several of the Math Professors by grading papers and preparing their exams when needed.