Multifaceted EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Manager with over 15+ years in Sales Operations and Customer Service with high profile companies such as Confidential and Applica Consumer Products. Organized, analytical, and decisive team player with a proven ability to consistently produce win - win results for customers and the company. Have successfully lead key initiatives that have resulted in enhancements and significant reductions to business operating costs.
EDI /ERP TOOLS, TECHNICAL SKILLS:
EDI Tools: ANSI X12, EDISIMM, Inovis TLE (GXS)
ERP Tools: Oracle 11i E-Business Office Suite, SAP R/3, NetSuite
Miscellaneous: UCCNET, Microsoft Office 2003/2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Testing Implementation Compliance, Cross Functional Team Processes and Procedures EDI Interface Analysis, Data Synchronization Maintain Test Data Data Tracking
Functional Support Manager
- Managed EDI Service Provider integration for a privately owned distributor of sports/exercise equipment
- Researched and identified new EDI Service Provider for client
- Worked with EDI Service Provider to successfully implement and test 30+ Trading Partners
- Coordinated support of customer requirements with third party distribution center
- Created supporting process documentation for client
- Provided training and support to end users
- Project Manager for ERP transition from QuickBooks to NetSuite
- Provided ongoing support for end users
- Created NetSuite reports for end users
- Participated in internal process improvement project
- Managed EDI software implementation for a local healthcare provider which provides point of care dispensing solutions.
- Transactions implemented 835,837,824
Confidential, Miramar, FL
EDI Manager /Business Analyst
- Mapped, tested, and supported multiple transactions sets (810, 812, 850, 856, 860, 865, 940, 945)
- Reduced Compliance fines by 32% ($500k) by implementing Vendor issue reporting process to identify and track violations in Customer Service Level Agreements
- Led nine month EDI integration project for Third Party Logistics (3 PL) for Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) integration for Confidential and Canada
- Assumed leadership of Confidential applications to ensure Customers received product data in compliance with Confidential standards
- Effectively managed EDI analysis, testing, mapping, and transaction implementation for several acquisitions and mergers (Weitech, Belson, Salton)
- Managed multiple EDI support resources
- Accepted special 12 month assignment as Direct Import Manager to support the direct import business with $125M in annual sales
- Managed implementation of new Direct Import programs. Served as key internal link with functional teams such as Supply/Demand Planning, Sales, Customer Care, and internal China affiliates
- Participated in the transition and post implementation support from Oracle 11.I to SAP (result of acquisition of Applica Consumer Products by Confidential )
- Managed project to transition external 3PL support to internal Supply Chain Team in China
- Sole Business Analyst charged with supporting all EDI related activities involving Sales Operations, Finance, AR, Customer Service, and Supply Chain.
- Reported to VP of Sales Operations.
- Gathered requirements from customers, performed the analysis, mapping, testing, and implementation of multiple EDI transactions sets.
- Partnered with IT and internal functional areas to perform business process analysis in the development of new EDI transaction sets and process automation
- Performed error monitoring and issue resolution for all EDI transactions.
- Coordinated error resolution with customers and appropriate functional operations
Business Analyst /EDI/ERP Analyst
- Reported to VP of Sales Operations. Key strategic member of cross functional project team, contributing to the design and implementation of Oracle 11i.
- Managed resources and supervised all EDI integration, mapping, and testing
- Partnered with IT to develop interface programs supporting integration of data into ERP system
- Provided pre and post implementation support for ERP system conversion
- Created, tested, and implemented 200+ maps for over 100 trading partners
Pricing Program Manager
- Reporting to Director of Trade Development/VP Sales.
- Directed all customer pricing and exceptions, development and maintenance to support sales and customer service.
- Pricing project team member for implementation of new pricing guidelines into one corporate systemic solution
Confidential, Boynton Beach, FL
EDI Specialist /EDI Coordinator
- Reported to EDI Business Manager and supported all EDI related activities.
- Team member responsible for the upgrade and consolidation of EDI systems and infrastructures resulting in an annual cost savings of $1M
- Global Team Member representing the Messaging business on the requirement definition and process development necessary to support the implementation of Oracle order to cash systems