- Autonomous and ambitious
- Proven ability to learn new tasks and projects quickly
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with various key stakeholders to achieve optimal results
- Identify, analyze and resolve complex problems in a timely manner
- Leading cross - functional project teams including chairing meetings and presentations
- Over 15-years experience excelling within team-based environments including management of a small team.
- Applied Finance bachelor degree and Master of International Business graduate
- Project management expert focusing on Earned Value Management
- Experience with product marketing and B2B sales supported by a Marketing sub-major.
- Experience with training, coaching and development - delivering and documentation
Highly proficient with: Windows & Apple computers, Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SQL, SAP, MS Project, COBRA and Oracle Primavera.
AREAS OF INTEREST:
- International business and finance
- Fitness, mentoring and coaching
- Community involvement and engagement
- Project management and control
Senior Project Cost Analyst
- Apply principles of Earned Value Management (EVM) to Project Management
- Maintain, analyze and report EVM metrics
- Identify and analyze variances against baseline schedules and progress reports
- Creation and maintenance of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS) and Resource Breakdown Structure (RBS).
- Maintain cross-functional professional relationships with Project Managers, Cost Account managers and other business units including scheduling, accounting, project management, commercial and the Program Office.
- Provide high level and detailed project analysis as required to Project Managers and Cost Account Managers
- Assist and present CAM and Project Management EVM training
- Provide Representation of the Financial Management Team in key meetings and briefings
- Mentoring and management of a junior analyst (direct report)
Technical Support Analyst
- Coach internal front-line staff members with troubleshooting Internet and computer-related issues across a range of Confidential products.
- Manage Internet fault reports through to completion
- Resolve escalated and complex issues and faults through liaising with internal, third-party contacts and on-site technicians.
- Manage internal email drop box and delegate tasks to team members for completion
- Establish and develop working relationships with various areas of the business
- Identify and notify management of current, planned and potential network issues
- Invited to participate in several technical and marketing focus workgroups
- Assisted with development and maintenance of intranet broadband troubleshooting website
- Assisted with development of staff induction training material and coaching and development of new staff members.
- Provided assistance with coaching and development of overseas-based staff members.
- Involved in staff social club committee