Seeking a full - time position as Project Manager.
Veteran and Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with over 15 years of practical experience managing concurrent projects of magnitude and complexity. I’m professional and detail-oriented team player with strong communication and documentation skills possessing the ability to translate and explain technical concepts and records to non-technical professionals. I excel at analyzing problems, determining and implementing solutions. I’m a strong motivator and work well within a team of various professionals and cultural background. I possess an above-and-beyond attitude to complete objectives and have a track record of getting things done.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Monitoring / Controlling
- Scope and requirement Definition
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- MS Office: Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- MS SharePoint
- PM Software
- Project tracking and reporting
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Project Communications
- Team player and leader
- Attainable project plans and schedules
- Conflict management
- Customer service and support
- Negotiation, persuasion and communication
- Stakeholder communication and interaction
- Coaching and mentoring
- Cross-functional team building, training, and leadership
Confidential, Fairfield, IA
Information Technology Service Desk Supervisor
- Responsible for managing technology projects, process and workflow improvements, and supervising, leading, and coordinating the help desk and desktop support teams to provide technology support to local and remote Cambridge employees.
Confidential, Ottumwa, IA
Disabled Veterans Outreach Program (DVOP) Specialist
- Assisted eligible veterans with enrolling and using Confidential employment services; counseled job seekers and veterans on employment opportunities and utilizing job seeking software and tools.
- Promoted various programs and referred to workshops as needed determined job seeker’s eligibility for various employment services and programs.
Confidential, Oskaloosa, IA
- Managed projects, the Network Operations department and team of Network Administrators, day-to-day operations, service provisioning, troubleshooting, testing, and research and development of telephone, video/IPTV, internet, and transport services for business and residential customers in Confidential and Confidential of Iowa.
Confidential, Carson, IA
Information Technology Manager
- Responsible for the management of school district’s network infrastructure and technology enhancement projects: recommending, planning, implementing, troubleshooting, patching and upgrading user and network systems while ensuring satisfactory user technology support, security, functionality, and efficiency of LAN, servers, personal computers, printers, and wireless devices.
Confidential, Columbus, GA
Director of Technology
- Managed organization’s network infrastructure and service and network improvement projects; overseeing budget, projects, network equipment and software while providing technical support and training to faculty/staff and students.