- Experienced, dedicated, ITIL Foundation certified manager with more than five years supervisory experience in managing,, coaching, and scheduling teams of 10 to 40 employees.
- Excels at developing, writing, and monitoring policies and procedures to ensure they are written and enacted to maximize efficiency and satisfaction for both customers and employees.
- Accustomed to operating in a fast paced environment supporting and interfacing with customers who have multi - million dollar service contracts, at all levels of management.
- Successfully led and trained a group of eight new hires simultaneously on both operations and procedures for a new overnight NOC shift replacing an overseas call center, bringing entire group up to speed 3 weeks faster than initial projected expectations.
- Managed and implemented store level change-over of 7 acquired retail locations including POS and AV installation, procedural and operations, inventory, hiring, and handover to new management.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Supervising Technical Lead, Network Technician
- Led, trained, and supervised a team of 10-15 customer-facing NOC technicians on customer contact management systems, telecom circuit testing applications, network management, databases, policy, and procedures.
- Wrote documentation and procedural manuals ensuring efficiency in incident management while promoting compliance.
- Provided ongoing coaching and refresher as needed while delivering a high level of technical support across a myriad of Confidential products and services.
- Managed customer relationships and expectations and ensured SLA requirements were met.
- Acted as central liaison between multiple internal and external groups, customers, and partners guaranteeing the best solution is implemented with precision and as promptly as possible.
- Led team in managing customer network equipment including MPLS/IP, T1/T3, WAN Ethernet, Routers, VPN, and wireless equipment.
- Monitored customer interaction to ensure quality assurance, and acted as first and second level escalation contact on hot issues.
Confidential, Bristow, VA
Interim Store Manager
- Managed, trained, scheduled, and supervised staffs of 10-40 employees while maintaining all operating procedures and tracking/meeting sales and shrinkage goals.
- Specialized in overhaul, reorganization, and instituting policy compliance in acquired stores in preparation for hiring of new Store Management Teams.
- Operated in multiple locations from Delaware to central Virginia, moving to new locations as the previous stores were made compliant to the new company’s procedures.
- Successfully migrated multiple locations with all new procedures, POS systems, Loss Prevention/shrinkage, operations, and new employee hiring/.
Confidential, Manassas, VA
Store Manager, Regional Product Specialist/Buyer
- Managed, trained, scheduled, and supervised staffs of 10-20 employees.
- Led store to consistently post increases over last year’s sales, kept payroll spending 10% under budget, held store shrink under 1.5%, and assisted in four new store openings.
- Led weekly conference call with Washington DC metro market store managers to track trending products, customer interest in upcoming artists, songs, movies, and video games, then compiled said data into a weekly report sent to buyers in the home office.
- Worked with buyers to gauge appropriate product levels for individual stores based on prior sales levels and customer base.
- Also researched and recommended new product lines and attended vendor shows to assess products in person.