Senior IT problem solver for Confidential with a wide range of experience in IT including telecommunications, Confidential install/administration, structured cabling, HP AssetCenter Administration, Remedy Administration, application support, critical incident management, Customer Service, project coordination, SCADA, help desk and data center relocations. My goal is to seek a new challenge in IT Technical Support, my life’s passion.
- Exceptional customer service aptitude as reflected by assignment to critical escalations.
- Twenty years experience in an IT support environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively work with clients on technical and business issues as reflected in the assignment to steward HW and SW global change management activities for Asset Management.
- Proficiency using computers and experience with relational databases.
- Working knowledge of Polycom video conferencing.
- Technical support management skills and Customer Service Team Lead experience.
- Experienced in project management, resource scheduling and asset management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and Visio.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and superb organization skills.
MY EXPERIENCE INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Project Lead for the PP campus Confidential PBX Upgrade/Replacement Project
- Mobil Pipeline Communications Center Supervisor
- Collins Analog/Digital microwave
- Telco leased facilities
- SCADA system support
- Asset Management Service Analyst
- Global Change Management Coordinator HP AssetCenter System Administrator
- North America Support Center ( Confidential ) Help Desk Advisor/Team Lead
- Confidential G3r System Administrator for Confidential Call Center; ; CMS, CentreVu
- Confidential Call Center metrics, change management and problem escalations
- Remedy System Administrator
- Senior IS Analyst
- Confidential Voice - Telecom Team Lead for the Confidential Pegasus Place campus
- Telco trunks, DS-3, T-1s and PRIs
- Structured cabling and fiber
- Voice/Data UPS installations
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
Asset Management/Tools and Database Support - Service Analyst
- Coordinated the purchase and installation of UNIX servers from shared to stand alone environments in Houston and Dallas.
- Directed cross-functional sub-team of 17 analysts from various international IT support teams to resolve inefficiencies with database, hardware, system and network administration. Performance gained by these two initiatives has shown improvement of 65 - 100% on commonly used queries and views as measured by benchmark tests.
Senior Systems Analyst
- HP AssetCenter Administrator. Coordinated monthly maintenance outages, administering client password resets, access requests, AC table maintenance. Served as AssetCenter backup security analyst.
- Introduced Global Change Management and associated metrics for software procurement. Stewarded weekly change management conference calls with the leadership committee and global participants. This allowed for the creation of a standardized global approval process for new developments, system enhancements and desired system process changes.
- Managed the AM Remedy Transition Project. This major work initiative involved multiple IT departments and international groups. This effort resulted in a simplified external interface to the Remedy Trouble Ticket Reporting System for Asset Management, eliminating many trouble tickets from assignment to incorrect work queues.
Advisor/Operations Team Lead
- Co-Managed the Confidential WTP1 Project. Defined and documented help desk infrastructure including Confidential skill based phone system and Remedy trouble ticket requirements for the Confidential transition to the Canada Confidential .
- Co-Managed the Audio Conference Scheduling and Support Transition Project.
- Identified requirements to relocate audio conference scheduling to Confidential from Houston based Global Services.
- Defined call center processes, developed training material, updated Confidential Knowledge Base and provided training to call center analysts.
- This action resulted in the ability to schedule North American audio conferences 24x7 with existing help desk personnel, eventually expanding to include 24x7 scheduling of conference bridges located in Kuala Lumpur and London.
- Supervised the daily activities of 25 help desk analysts maintaining all service level objectives during my tenure in this position.
- Identified/managed Confidential on-site ACD phone support maintaining call center vectoring, agent skill sets, help desk call routing, toll free numbers and system announcements.
Data IS Analyst
- Stewarded identification and removal of nonessential local, toll and overcapacity circuits, resulting in an annual saving of $324M.
- Created Access database for tracking campus active/inactive voice trunks. This effort realized a one time reimbursement of $78M by identifying a SW Bell billing error.
- Confidential Voice/Data Operations Team Lead. Supervised and directed campus telecom support personnel. Prepared documentation for PBX configurations with multiple campus ETNs, campus infrastructure cabling plan, dial plan, and all Telco carrier facilities.
- Co-managed joint project team to transition campus Confidential PBX and Octel voicemail administration to the Houston Regional Voice Support group. This effort resulted in annual savings of $200M.
Senior Systems Analyst
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Supervised the work of 10 Communications/Computer Techs supporting SCADA master station equipment, telemetry, Confidential and Confidential phone systems, cabling, mainframe cross connects, digital/analog private microwave, DS1, DS3 and component level board repair.
- Interfaced with contractors and other maintenance personnel on issues with AC power systems, emergency generator, sub-floor electrical distribution and isolated grounding system, HVAC and control center fire alarm systems.
- Interfaced with LEC and IXC on problems encountered with 300+ remote sites.
- Managed budgeting/forecasting process for 12 telecom personnel, $1MM in telecom expenses and $50M in capital expenditures.