- Experienced software developer skilled in developing project plans, managing and tracking project execution, designing prototypes and assisting with usability testing, developing and executing test scenarios.
- Proficient in utilizing formal software development methodologies and best practices.
- Skilled in communicating with internal departments, management, and meeting customer expectations.
- Possess a successful track record meeting project milestones and developing long - term relationships with clients.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Confidential, Arlington, Virginia
- Afforded high quality customer service representation and enhanced associate relationships while serving in customer service areas.
- Strong ability to multi-task and enhance work flow in high-paced environment.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Responsible for timely pick-up and drop-off of clients at local events and destinations.
- Provided hands on assistance with loading and unloading luggage.
- Extensive knowledge and experience navigating issues related to transportation, traffic, and thoroughfares in the D.C. metro area.
Confidential, Fairfax, Virginia
- Oversaw work activity within the department.
- Communicated organization’s objective to associates.
- Supervised associates’ schedule, work time and within the department.
- Trained and developed associates’ customer service skills and product knowledge.
- Evaluated associates’ performance.
- Assisted with new hire interviews.
- Managed profitability through report analysis, identifying trends, defining problems and developing appropriate responses.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Provided individualized and client-centered assessments.
- Identified aims and goals to meet client's needs.
- Facilitated and innovated access to appropriate resources in order to meet clients’ needs.
- Implemented and coordinated community rehabilitation programs.
- Monitored long-term needs of clients.
- Assisted clients with accessing wide range of services and referrals.
- Responsible for development, maintenance, operation and network management of four satellite control centers using FORTRAN, Pascal and Assembly.
- Specified Confidential software requirements in co-ordination with satellite operations engineers.
- Participated in the evaluation of proposals for implementation of Confidential software changes.
- Followed up on Confidential software development projects and Confidential software maintenance activities covering reviewing design documentation, reviewing test plans, testing software in factory and on-site.
- Participated in the software maintenance activities of the Confidential software (e.g. analysis of code changes, modification of the application code, and preparation of new software releases).
- Maintained Confidential software and its associated documentation under configuration control.
- Provided support to the Confidential operations team. Participated in the preparation, testing and installation of new Confidential software.
- Designed and implemented a satellite telemetry processing system using PASCAL & Assembly.