Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Responsible for installation, termination and testing of all cable; Fiber and copper, installation and termination of backbone; testing backbone cable
- Mastered preparation of all cables i.e. CAT 5 and 6 cables, for installation of surveillance system;
- Mastered splicing, termination, installation of cable OSP Fiber, Indoor/Outdoor Fiber, Copper;
- Independently performed all on - site duties without supervision, as well as assist in training of new employees;
- Performed and monitored the complete build out of TR s, Rack and cabinet installations, Installation of ladder rack, and cable trays.
- Performed TR and Data Center build outs of rack, cabinet, and patch panels.
- Exstensive knowledge of reading and understanding job-site prints and plans
Confidential, Nokesville, VA
- Supervised 5 - 10 technical laborers on 2-3 concurrent job sites, while instructing and assisting with all cable installations/terminations for 70-80/hr work weeks.
- Highly experienced knowledge of the solo operation of a directional drill, locating equipment and other mechanical equipment, such as hammerhead mole missile and mini excavators.
- Highly experienced in the performance of fiber optic drops, main line cables and conduit.
- Expert knowledge of outside plant of all telecommunications/cable systems: fiber optic, copper and coax.
Confidential, Manassas, VA
- Supervised a drill team of 3 - 5 members during preparation of grounds and daily materials, splicing and installation of phone cables and operated the directional drill.
- Exclusively installed fiber optic drops, main line cables and conduit.
- Communication liaison/coordinator with Confidential for all material pick-ups, filed support staff, as well as inspection stations.