- To obtain a challenging position in Healthcare as an EMR clinical/ project analyst in order to add value and utilize my years of experience within a growth - oriented company that provides opportunities for advancement and development.
- In-depth experience and understanding of clinical workflow.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Communication skills on technical information with all levels of management and end users.
- Experience developing EMR templates, documents, and work flow analysis.
- Strong organization, time management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Vast experience of executing implementation and large scale training plans.
- Familiarity with information systems implementation projects in both a technical and non-technical role.
Manager of Implementation and Training
- Provides on-site training at medical facility on software applications to implement new release of information (ROI) process.
- Initiates pre go live calls with client for technical setup, workflow discussion, policy & procedure review, and ROI Online configurations.
- Interfaces with client IT department to install software applications required to interface with all electronic medical record systems (EMR’s).
- Responsible for scheduling follow up calls for additional training and improving workflow efficiencies.
- Develop workflow processes, trains medical records staff and provides training on software application.
- Cultivates positive work relationship with clients.
- Create and update training material to reflect current implementation practices and platform enhancements.
- Create self-paced training modules via Confidential for corporate training requirements.
- Able to resolve technical and operational issues independently.
- Provides remote technical support after initial implementation phase is completed.
Practice Liaison / Senior Trainer
Confidential, Fulton, MD
- EMR software training of direct care and support staff
- Testing of new versions of software
- Primary support services for EMR users.
- Acts as a liaison between EMR end users and Next Gen RCM IT support staff
- Create Training Material to assist end users for modules.