Experienced and knowledgeable Contact Center/Information Technology Professional/ seeking to contribute training and acquired skills within a Help Desk/Contact Center support role. Works well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of computer help desk support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance. In - depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Skilled in providing Customer and End-User Help Desk Support. Easily identify and resolve technical issues and concerns. Excellent communication and presentation capabilities. Able to weather a huge storm while remaining a strong leader to staff. Able to look at all the systems and software that call centers use.
- Training and Assessment
- Setting Performance Standards
- Coaching, Monitoring and Counseling
- Practices innovating ways to influence employees
- Great Leadership
Help Desk Troubleshooting Skills: LAN/WAN support, resolving registry errors, configuring DHCP, DNS, Default Gateways, installing USB/Ethernet adapters, configuring email clients, (Outlook, Outlook for MAC), IMAP, TCP/IP, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and other email clients
Software applications: MS Office Suite Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Outlook, Access, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Publisher, Zoiper,Right Now, Sleepy Giant, Exact Target
Hardware: Computer assembling, assembling and deployment as well as configuring desktops and laptops
Contact Center Representative
- Respond to inbound calls and email inquiries from customers ensuring a solution to their problem/question/concern through the use of questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Assist customers in making the best purchasing choices every time by providing simple, impartial advice
- Provide product information to clients & offer product upgrades when appropriate.
- Maintain detailed customer contact information within online CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to include reason codes for each call, results of inquiry, and all correspondence for documentation tracking.
- Build positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone, and apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call and maintain a positive relationship with customers.
- Interface with team members, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues. Escalate issues to manager in a timely fashion to expedite resolution and meet commitments to customers.
Help Desk Support
- Provided exceptional customer service via phone, email, and chat daily
- Tracked and managed tickets through RNT software
- Created knowledgebase documentation for fellow employees
- Handled and Diagnosed escalated ticket
- Trained Tier 0 Technicians on troubleshooting techniques
Help Desk Support Customer Support
- Responsible for day-to-day technical support of computer operations of the office
- Documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists
- Provided desktop support for over 120 clients by phone or in person as needed to minimize downtime
- Created help desk documentation with step by step instructions on problem resolving techniques
- Helped customers identify and resolve issues pertaining to dial up configuration, web hosting and domain registration
- Successfully resolved PC issues involving Internet connectivity and other configuration related problems being encountered by a large student community
- Analyzed and troubleshooted software and hardware issues on a daily basis
- Provided and technical training to end users on software/hardware issues
- Documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and provided overall assistance in daily administration of a computer lab
- Resolved technical issues involving a variety of problems being encountered by a large user community.
- Created and maintained email accounts using Microsoft Outlook for all staff
- Participated in annual IT audits and maintained inventory of over 800 IT equipment’s as per corporate guidelines
- Re-imaged desktop computers and laptops as per schedule
- Sent tickets to appropriate departments utilizing ticket tracking system in a quick response manner