- As a dedicated customer care and account services professional, I believe in a holistic approach to exceeding customer expectations while adding value to my employer.
- Helping to build, sustain, and improve customer service and account management infrastructures is my passion.
- Excellent writing, speaking, active listening, and customer service skills.
- Logic, reasoning, and creative problem - solving expertise.
- Fast learner with knowledge of several records management software packages as well as MS Office.
- Organized and careful when following company procedures and systems.
- Proficient in compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, and/or verifying data.
- Skilled in developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish personal work as well as the work of others.
- Managed onboarding,, and work efforts of entry-level office personnel.
- Maintained awareness of software issues due to implementation of new program.
- Identified and addressed major needs for process improvement for over 5,000 patients, yielding more efficient overall retrieval and operating processes.
Customer Service Account Manager
- Managed over 200 client accounts for organizational professionals
- Described services, products, and customizing capabilities to prospective clients
- Created and relayed work orders to work crews and supervisors throughout assigned territories
- Established as the business location “go-to” customer service representative for difficult accounts
Dispatch Warehouse Assistant
- Received and cataloged shipments of archived documents for storage
- Processed work orders and customer enquiries regarding accounts
- Routed drivers to client locations for deliveries and pick-ups of documents
- Loaded and unloaded archived materials in the warehouse, storing them in an orderly and retrievable manner
Customer Service Representative
- Operated heavy machinery to set up sales floor merchandise in an orderly, customer-friendly way
- Assisted customers in locating and selecting appropriate products to solve their concerns
- Audited shipments of merchandise to ensure that invoices and packing slips were correct