- Seeking employment that allows me to grow professionally, while being able to utilize my skills for the betterment of the organization with the best use of my dedication, determination and resourcefulness.
- Proactive; able to take initiative to get things done without prompting.
- Strong interpersonal skills resulting in exceptional rapport with people.
- Team builder, compassionate, a safety conscious, and works well under stressful situations.
- Excellent listening and empathy skills.
- Works well independently or as a team member to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Capable of successfully handling various tasks.
Basic knowledge of: Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel Power Point and Internet.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Understand the travelers at United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and work in accordance with their requirement.
- Make arrangements for traveling to other places such as booking bus/train, hotels or air tickets.
- Arrange for accommodation including hotel or resort booking and also conference fees if meetings have been scheduled during the trip.
- Look for cost effective yet good travel deals so that the trip falls under the set budget and is convenient at the same time.
Confidential, Mc Lean, VA
- Provided high levels of administration support to the Confidential Contracts Unit, Unit Chief by conducting research, preparing reports, managing various electronic files, coordinate important events and maintaining constructive and cooperative working relationship with all employees in the office.
- Supervised the office on a daily basis ensuring everything runs smoothly while expediting administrations routines and making the filing system more efficient.
- Preparing and generating daily meeting agendas.
- Routinely re - ordering supplies for the unit
- Responsible for making domestic and international travel arrangement for senior-level employees via the Internet.
- Required to provide department heads with a budget worksheet, covering previous year figures.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Provided security services, access control support, maintained order and prevented unlawful use of force or violence within the Department of State.
- Provided administrative support, such as answering telephones, and assisting visitors.
- Required to check the security systems and report the problems, if any to the Lead Security Officer.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA.
Family Intervention Specialist
- Conducted research, issued action plans and analyzed monthly/status reports.
- Responsible for the planning and preparation of conferences and meetings.
- Performed office duties related to maintaining records, files, orders etc.