Self - motivated Information Technology Manager, experienced in supporting network infrastructure for multi-user and remote environments. Adept at communicating with key stakeholders in assessing project needs. Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status. Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities. Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver. Proven ability to work in unison with staff, volunteers, and directors.
Proficient in: Microsoft Office
Familiar with: SharePoint /FrontPage 2000
Database: Microsoft Access
Platforms: Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Active Directory
Information Systems Manager
- Maintained and monitored server rooms, wireless network and other server infrastructure.
- Set up staff workstations with PCs, Macs, phones and laptops.
- Translated technical specifications into detailed product requirements.
- Maintained audiovisual equipment, including overhead projectors, laptops and video conferencing equipment.
- Delivered on-site IT and AV technical support for 24 staff.
- Provides communication and technical support for 28 people spanning 76 countries.
- Directs operations and maintenance on classified and unclassified networks
- Manages system requirements to include communications, logistics and finance
- Implements security updates and manages system inventory valued at $150,000
Client Systems Administrator
- Complied annual recommendations for end of Confidential year budgets.
- Created company's manual including and development.
- Provide Network and Computer assistance to over 3000+ members·
- Prioritized and delegated task, provided motivation and direction to create a positive work environment and ensure accurate, on time completion.
- Tracked office workflow and created monthly report for Headquarters review.
- Increased work productivity by creating database, power point slides and excel spreadsheets.
- Created and maintained a MS Access database to track, upgrade of new administrators.
- Led a team of 8 systems administrators during Headquarters Network consolidation.
- Acquired work load normally assigned to over 4 administrators, successfully maintained network integrity.
- Oversaw Network systems operations of programs for 40 clients
- Directed transportation, telephone control, and video teleconferencing
- Completed background investigation checks for childcare, volunteer programs and civilian employments
- Managed investigative case files to ensure proper processing from initiation to completion
- Manages receipt and distribution of both classified and unclassified correspondence
- Maintained 85% uptime on company networks through careful and preventative maintenance.
- Set up equipment for 42 employees, including installing cables and hardware.
- Installed software and operating systems on 70+ company computers.
- Set up and configured hardware and software on company equipment.
- Restored data, operating systems, files, documents and drivers.
- Built and repaired Hewlett Packard and Dell computers.
- Resolved computer hardware, software, printing, installation, word processing, email & O/S issues.
- Ordered necessary supplies and parts to repair malfunctioning hardware.