- Twelve years experience in I.T. support
- Troubleshooting, software, hardware on Windows 7 Enterprise Workstation through Windows 2003 Server platforms.
- Assisting, troubleshooting and resolving technically advanced assignments.
Windows 2K Windows XP, MS Office 2K - 2007 Adobe Acrobat 7.x - 8.x Professional iManage (Interwoven DeskSite 6.6) Blackberry Desktop 4.x, Citrix Presentation Server Client 10.x, VPN Clients Cisco VPN 4.8.x, Concordance 8.x IPRO 8.5.x, Timekeeping Applications: DTE 1.x. iManage System Administration responsibilities included scheduled maintenance on DS, IN, DM, SQL servers.
- Resolved computer issues over the phone and by way of desk side visits for a 300 End User Environment
- Supported Dell Desktops and Laptops, HP LaserJet and Xerox WorkCentre Printers in the following Operating System and Software Application Environments:
- Windows 7 Enterprise (64 bit), MS Office bit) Adobe Acrobat 11.x
- Google Docs/Google Drive, GoToMeeting, VPN Clients: Cisco VPNiPhone/iPad (various Models and S/W Versions)
- Imaged/Cloned Dell Laptops and Desktops using Norton Ghost 11.5
- Assist with New Hire and Conference Room setups
- Assisted Engineer/Administrator, Management and Support staff with resolving various calls generated through Heat.
- Resolve computer issues by way of desk side visits for a 600 End User Attorney and support staff Environment
- Support Dell and Lenovo Desktops and Laptops, Dell Monochrome, Color Laser and HP LaserJet Printers in the following Operating System and Software Application Environments:
- Windows XP - Windows 7 Enterprise (64 bit), MS Office 2K - Office bit) Adobe Acrobat 8.x - 10.x
- Hummingbird DM (PCDOCS)/NetDocumets EMS Citrix XenClient, Receiver, GoToAssist/GoToManage, VPN Client: Juniper Network Connect 7.1.0 Application, Timekeeping - Kronos (Web Application, Elite (Web and Local Application)
- Blacberry SmartPhone, iPhone/iPad (various Models and S/W Versions) Image/Clone Dell and Lenovo
- Laptops and Desktops using Norton Ghost 8.5, ImageUltra 5.5 5.0, and Windows SCCM.
- Assist visitors with office setups and remote access connectivity issues
- Provide instruction on shortcuts for repetitive tasks
- Assist Systems Engineers, Management with completx IQTrack/Simtrack Call Resolutions.
- Resolve computer problems by phone, walk-in requests and by way of desk side visits using Remedy AR Systems ticketing systems for 1300 Attorneys, support staff in a major law firm environment
- Support Confidential, Dell desktop and laptops, HP LaserJet Printers in the following Operating System and Software Application
- Assist visitors with remote access connectivity issues via wireless
- Provide alternatives to Office 2K - 2007 document issues.
- Provide instruction on shortcuts for repetitive tasks
- Provide new hire orientation.
- Assist Systems Engineers, Management and cross-train Help Desk Analysts with Advanced Remedy Call Resolutions.
Software/Hardware Support Specialist/ Junior Administrator
- Resolved computer problems by phone, walk-in requests and by way of desk side visits using the Touchpaper Helpdesk ticketing system for 400 Attorneys, support staff. I support Confidential, Dell desktop and laptops, HP LaserJet Printers in the following Operating System and Software Application
- Assisted in resolving outages in other offices.
- Installed Windows 2000 Advanced server as required.
- Performed Tivoli Storage Management document restore from server/tape backup, Tivoli Storage.
- Management backup Client and Server configuration.
- Performed Interwoven Worksite Desksite upgrades, Compaq ROM-BIOS/Firmware server updates, Drivers Agents SSD Management/Updates, DocXExchange Document Conversion Server updates installed and configured HP/Compaq Raid SmartArray.
- Assisted with resolving EMC/iManage Server Clustering issues.
- Installed repaired and performed maintenance on printers and warranty repairs Dell desktops and Dell laptops.
- Imaged/cloned laptops and desktops using Powerquest DeployCenter 5.0. Configured/imaged laptops for loaner pool.
- Setup A/V conference room equipment as well as PC's and laptops for new hires.
PC Network Support Analyst/Library Systems Analyst
- Performed hardware set-ups and software installations,
- Performed Desktop maintenance and support for 700-users in an Ethernet/AppleTalk environment running Macintosh and Windows NT 4.0 Servers, Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 95 OSR2 workstations.
- Supported the following Library Research software: Lexis-Nexis 4.x -7.x, Westlaw 4.x-7.x and proprietary legal research software, MS Office 97/98/2000, WSI.
- Optimized Library staff PC's and Macintosh workstations.
- Performed maintenance and repair on local and network printers and participated in the migration from Macintosh workstations to Windows 95 OSR workstations.
Help Desk Technician
- Provided desktop phone support for 1500-user in an Ethernet/AppleTalk network environment running Windows NT 4.0 Server and Novell NetWare 4.1 Server and Windows for Workgroup 3.11, Windows 95, NT and Macintosh PC's as workstations.
- Logged in requests to have software/hardware issues resolved by desk side support.
Help Desk Support Technician
- Assisted clients with diagnosis and resolution of computer software problems.
- Platforms included Windows for Workgroups 3.11, 95, NT 4.0 workstations in a ethernet environment
- Performed Hardware transport and set-up of Dell Desktops
PC Technician/Support Technician
- Built and configured 386MHz, 486MHz, 586MHz, Pentium 150 MHz, and Pentium Pro MMX Computers which entailed configuring system boards, system board parts and peripheral devices prior to customer delivery.
- Determined memory requirements for various Windows-based operating systems i.e. DOS 6.2 and 7.0, Windows 3X, 95, and NT.
- Performed quality assurance burn-in tests on all systems marked for delivery.
- Performed maintenance and repair on in-house systems and clients systems.
- Clerical duties included sales, advertising, production of sales receipts, inventory control and customer service.
- Software Utilities included: Ghost, Disk Manager, and Confidential Disk Sets.