Knowledgeable Information Technology Professional seeking to contribute training and acquired skills within a Help Desk support role. Works well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of computer help desk support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance. In - depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Skilled in providing Customer and End-User Help Desk Support. Easily identify and resolve technical issues and concerns. Excellent communication and presentation capabilities.
- Profit Building and Sales Growth
- Sales Presentations
- Major Account/ National Sales
- Creative/Strategic Selling
- Network & System Security
- System Integration Planning
- Multitier Network Architectures
Advanced Networks: Frame Relay, ISDN BRI, T1/E1, CSU/DSU, Synchronous Serial, HDLC and PPP
Systems: Unix-Based Systems (Solaris, Linux, BSD); Windows (all)
Networking: LANs, WANs, VPNs, Routers, Firewalls, TCP/IP, rs232, IEEE 488
Software: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Project)
Confidential, Maitland, FL
- Guided 300% increase in profits by securing hundreds of new customers via new presentation process and delivery, aggressively marketing product to new markets, and implementation of new presentation process and follow up procedures.
- Reduced staffing costs $450,000 annually through reduced turnover with implementation of enhanced training programs.
- Recipient of number Salesperson of the Month awards 15 times in 3 years for consistently meeting or exceeding sales quota; averaged 15 cars per month sold for entire tenure.
- Recognized for ability to secure sales via selling techniques and product knowledge and promoted to team closer after 10 months of hire; captured considerable market share otherwise captured by competition.