- Human Resources and Organizational Development Professional
- Innovative and progressive Human Resources professional with extensive practice in staffing, employee relations and employee development.
- Over 15 years of management experience and collaboration with executives, employees, and customers that helped produced unique and successful programs.
- Consistently looking to improve systems and standards within employee relations.
- Genuine influencer who thrives on challenges and translates visions and strategies into actionable, value - added goals.
AREAS OF HR EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Employee Relations & Diversity
- New Hire On-boarding
- Innovative Problem Solving
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Employee Recruitment & Retention
- Change Management
- Employment Law
- Staff Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Organizational Development
- Employee Relations
Microsoft Office Suite 2016 Kronos Salesforce Vista HRMS Confluence/ Jira Aspect Workforce Management
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
Customer Care Manager and Trainer
- Training SME employees how to handle situations within guidelines to produce the best customer experience both internally and externally.
- Implementing changes and developments in all aspects of customer experience within the company.
- Collaborating with all departments to ensure proper service to customers to improve sales and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and oversee the budgets and business plans for the Customer Care department.
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise, and coach Customer Care staff.
- Directly leading the development, coordination, and execution of training programs for new and existing staff on customer experience.
- Created comprehensive training materials utilized by new operations staff to ensure full understanding of best practices and company expectations.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
- Possessed full control and accountability over all Human Resources operations for the Confidential including managing Recruiting Supervisor and HR Intern.
- Initiated and made recommendations for the adoption of performance related rewards.
- Reduced involuntary attrition by 11% through implementation of quarterly employee feedback survey and incentives.
- Conducted job analysis and established updated job descriptions for the US roles, which resulted in increased applicant quality.
- Defined a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation package that fit and aligned with organizational strategy.
- Created US employee handbook.
- Successfully implemented workforce plan to staff new US location.
Area Call Center Supervisor
- Gave direction in performance management, discipline, and coaching of team members.
- Handled Confidential, short-term disability, and long-term disability records of employees.
- Carried out a change control process for municipal changes that minimized negative customer experience and agent impact.
- Maintained accurate views of employee progress and metrics to identify and capitalize upon any areas of improvement, teachable moments, or instances requiring discipline.
- Acquired the information needed to update and maintain employee records including Confidential and Short-term disability. any impact or interruptions in operations through the creation of change control processes.
- Led JD Power engagement rollout for assigned district worksites.
- Created change toolkit for knowledge base, decreasing errors by 9%.
- Recommended by Area VP for Confidential .
- Due to track record of success, selected as the Interim Customer Experience Manager.
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Oversaw assigned commercial account base, long-term account maintenance, and account retention.
- Compiled, followed, and analyzed competitive data on a regular basis.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Ensured proper staffing and staffing quality were in place to respond to daily call volume.
- Guided non-exempt union service employees.
- Observed and documented Confidential for the company.
- Enforced a successful 10% Walk-Away code policy.
- Successful completion of Managers Camp for Managers of union members.