Accomplished Computer/Telecom Technician with a wide range of industry experience looking to bring strong instincts and a proven record of procedural compliance, process management and strong operational skills to a large or rapidly growing company.
Desktop Support Analyst II, Commvault, Encryption, End user, Mobile support, Windows 7, 8, 10 VoIP, SIP, Nortel Key Systems, Nortel Option 11, BCM 400/50, Cross connects, Cisco Unified Communications knowledge, Mitel 3000, Meridian Mail, Call Pilot, Avaya IPO Office, Avaya Definity G3, CMS, Intuity Audix, NEC PBX, IVR, System administration
- Telecommunication duties per contract can include: Project Management, Telecom hardware installation and maintenance and de - installs, VOIP troubleshooting, cross connects, cut-over, Dmarc extensions, Low Voltage Cabling - Cat5e, 6, T1 and terminations, Cisco Router/Switch and AP installation, Video conference installation/setup, Site Surveys, Inventory, remote access maintenance.
- Desktop/Networking duties per contract can include: Networking, Level 2 Desktop and end user support PC and MAC application support, End User Instruction/, Mobile support, Site surveys, Roll out and lease refresh, Imaging and PC/Laptop maintenance, Remote access support, Inventory.
- Excellent communication/customer service skills.
D esktop support
- Microsoft 2013 and various application troubleshooting, support requests answered and address via ticketing system, laptop maintenance, IPhone/Android mobile phone support, encryption and backup support, lease refresh and equipment rollout, break fix onsite support, local LAN support and troubleshooting.
- Support and consulting for small computer network (4 node), Software and hardware installation, remote access maintenance, Microsoft Windows 7, ongoing consulting and administration.
- Telephone testing for company, VOIP switch migration to Avaya PBX, Switch configuring and programming. (Avaya)
- Staff on IP telephone features and voicemail.
- Performed office integration and relocation, project planning, Implantation of new Avaya system and CMS software, $10K Budget, of staff
- Provided upgrade recommendations, vendor relationships for onsite maintenance contract negotiations, Cost saving analysis, ROI on prospective systems, Disaster Recovery, LEC vendor relations, inventory, circuit ordering, disconnects and installation management.
Confidential, Naperville, Illinois
- Extranet web administration, Technical document writing and updating technical procedure manuals, staff, web troubleshooting and site building for Confidential customers and sales reps, Internal and external technical customer service.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Telephony Project Manager of 18 offices, Implemented and managed all telecom equipment installation projects, equipment purchase/resale, Local/long distance carrier information, T1/analog circuit inventory, cost saving solutions System Administration and Programming, MAC's, for 8 offices
- Telephony office integration and relocation projects Network backup support, Technical inventory and various special projects Vendor contract negotiations.
Confidential, Downers Grove, Illinois
- Plan and implement telephony piece for office integration/relocation projects, Telecom equipment maintenance, ordering, and purchase/resale.
- Provisioning local and long distance carrier information, Nortel/Avaya PBX Administration and Programming, remote MAC's for 5 offices, Disaster Recovery for all client locations.
Confidential, Naperville, Illinois
- Network, email and server administration, desktop and application support for six offices
- Implemented for all levels of staff on various software applications and all PC equipment Telephony administration of Avaya Definity G3 and NEC PBX systems for 6 offices
- Network moves, application roll outs, equipment refreshes, office integration PC inventory, ordering, Disaster Recovery and security card access administration.