- Three years’ experience with desktop systems administration, information technology management and Local Area Network connectivity troubleshooting.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; highly skilled writer and communicator.
- Detail oriented and customer centric.
- Flexible and motivated, open to new ideas and willing to take on challenges.
Computer Support: User administration in a Windows 2003, 2008 Server Active Directory environment; provide end - user support to clients.
Networking: Skilled in the account management of Server 2003, 2008 Active Directory environment.
Software: Microsoft OS XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Server 2003 & 2008; Microsoft Office Suite 2007 & 2010.
Hardware: Repair and troubleshoot PC hardware, complete hardware and application inventories, install new hard drives, RAM, monitor, and desktop or laptop.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Research and Development Networking Lab Technician
- Primary responsibility for maintaining a NAS storage environment.
- My daily activities included monitoring bug queues to troubleshoot customer issues, changing hardware, re-imaging operating systems, changing configuration setups and installing Cisco 3750 switches.
- The network included Avocent 5048 cyclade consoles and IB switches.
- I installed and maintained fiber optic, Ethernet, and other cable mediums.
- I used Linux Free BSD and Windows 7, Ubuntu and Taskmaster.
Confidential, Tacoma, WA
- I specialized in creating premium quality cabinets while reading from AutoCAD drawings.
- I have made breakfast settees, framework for furniture, a table, stair work, finished panels for walls, bathroom vanities and custom flooring.
Confidential, Puyallup, WA
- I was able to broaden my spectrum of knowledge and skills by learning different machinery techniques and special characteristics of certain species of lumber.