- I have spent a good time of my young career development working in the customer service industry.
- I learned patience, attentiveness, clear communication skills, and time management.
- I used these skills at Confidential, where I helped establish positive relationships with contractor’s and Confidential customers through my product knowledge, honesty and outgoing demeanor.
- I moved to warehousing where I learned how to work quickly to meet strict deadlines.
- From warehousing I developed a high attention to detail, a fast-paced work ethic, and better team collaboration skills.
- My highlights in this industry was when I contracted through Applied Staffing, shipping international orders at a prosthetic supply company.
- I used my high attention to detail to maintain accurate shipments, maintain accurate tariff codes, and proper documentation.
- I developed an interest in web development by having an internship like position at my Dad’s business where I helped build websites using HTML, and CSS and Wordpress.
- After discovering this new passion, I moved down to Mesa AZ to jump start my career in web development.
- I attended an immersive coding school, which I graduated from, and am currently working for as a mentor/ help desk associate, helping other students with their coding skills.