To obtain a position as a Network Support Technician
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access 2010, Microsoft XP Home, Microsoft XP Professional and Microsoft Outlook.
- Provided on - site applications. Interpreted instructional material and Job Aids to assist Confidential user in comprehending and completing tasks
- Assisted OCFS and ACS with the initial implementation of the Confidential Information System application.
- Responsible for implementation of additional upgraded releases or builds as they become available.
- Evaluates processing flows and procedures and from a process engineering viewpoint and makes suggestions for improvements where opportunities for improvement exist.
- Assists newly trained district/agency staff with proc system installation and technical assistance to users of the Confidential and processing child welfare cases using the Confidential application.
- Provides technical software support and assistance to users of the Confidential system.
- Conducted stand-up presentations to Local District office staff explaining and teaching how to use the application/system correctly and efficiently.
- Troubleshoots, and resolve technical/system problems or issues as appropriate.