- Experienced IT professional in several Operating Systems, administration/support/engineering and Enterprise System Management Tools.
- Excellent organizational skills with focus on several account projects’ goal achievement where critical thinking, problem solving and proactive action is a must under SLA.
- Ability to work and coordinate an inter - departmental team, and close work with customer project team.
- Highly focused on projects overall progress, then close attention on details to ensure successful output.
- Mentoring and training documentation, training coordination, and motivation for team success.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all professional levels in project documentation preparation and user guidelines.
- Self-motivated, adaptable and fast learner equally successful in both team and self-directed settings.
- Root Cause Analysis, Project/Change management, team collaboration and implementation, customer faced account and project weekly meetings, reports, and semi-annual audits.
- Skilled in end user desktop and server infrastructure management and support (local/remote).
- Dedicated and able to work individually or as part of a team to deploy quality projects completion to meet the deadline management and customer success.
- Managed regulatory compliance and data access confidentiality (HIPPA & PHI, ITAR, etc.).
Systems Management Specialist
- Account technical and analytical lead focal with emphasis of Change/Project Management responsible for environment stability and functional enhancement per customer business needs.
- Win 03/08/12 and AIX/UNIX, Linux server OS environment, ITM5/6 support, HP OV, in Web GUI network and command line monitoring management (TEPs, Net Cool, SAMT, etc.).
- Network server infrastructure configurations, firewalls, clusters, monitoring agents, service tools, etc.
- Work in an inter-disciplinary team to problem resolution, improvement solutions and prevention, weekly customer project meetings, reports and audits.
- Rapid evaluate and learn new software as required within assigned system realm
- Technical support and reporting in high traffic environment, resolving tickets as assigned by utilizing tools, and research for a future preventive improvements and teams collaboration.
- Quickly and effectively problem solving, documenting Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and solutions.
- Monitoring agent installation and update for Windows, AIX/UNIX, Linux, etc.
- Utilize various Web based tool applications and command line (Shell scripts) in support.
- Several performance awards for account support and dedication.
MIS Support Specialist
- Desktop/laptop OS, hardware/software end user support (Windows XP/7 OS) for internal user, printer and transaction, hardware & software installation and update.
- Network configuration (wired/wireless) and patches, wireless controller, wireless access point.
- Systems user access management (MS AD, AS 400), gaming floor access control and monitoring tools management (BMC, cashier station, biometrics).
- NEC phone system and A/V system, computer training room set-up.