To pursue a career predominantly in the field of system/network administration, security and troubleshooting that employs my domain expertise to the maximum, while providing me with wide exposure, sufficient responsibilities and an opportunity to learn more and grow.
As a professional having work experience in IT industry, my objective is to become a pioneer in the industry. I wish to work in projects that can enhance my skills and give me ample scope to grow up with the future technologies that gives a positive impact on the success of the company.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003, XP, Vista and Windows 7, Suse Linux Image.
Server / Network O.S: Windows 2003/2008, Linux Printer Server
Network Services: NFS, FTP, DNS, WINS, DHCP.
Mail Server / Client: Exchange Server 2008, MS Outlook
Security Packages: Trend Micro Office Scan,Forefornet Endpoint Protection.
Directory Services: Active Directory Configuration / Maintenance.
Package Installations: Cisco Communicator,Conference (audio/video).
Desktop Support Engineer
- Global desktop support
- Share point and HP asset inventory maintenance
- Mobile configuration support.
- Mobile network protection
- Laptop s& Desktop Migration, Windows Deployment Service.
- Remote Installation Service (RIS)
- Automated Deployment Services (ADS).
- Bit locker Encryption, &DescriptionUsing Remedy Application r esolve Ticket s& Standard Software Installation,
- Creation of users, groups, file permissions, installing the packages, creating the partitions, trouble shooting
- Resolve the OUTLOOK Issue.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes. Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Creating, modifying and deleting user ids with exchange server 2008.
- Installing & Configuring Microsoft Outlook as messaging application.
- Creating the User Account.& Deleting the Existing User in the Server 2008
- Resolving the Network issues,
- Configuring the Cisco Communicator, oracle 9,10,11g, ODBC, Edit Plus, Trend Antivirus Toad, Soap, XML SPY,
Environment: MS Project, MS Visio, Outlook Meeting Place, java.