Operating systems: Application software Microsoft Windows XI Pro o Microsoft Office (95 - 2003 Pro) Microsoft Windows XP Home o Adobe Acrobat Reader v5 & v6 Windows 2000 Pro Microsoft Windows NT4
Utility Software: GHOST v7.5 Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
Programming Language: C++
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Computer Specialist Technician
- Organizing office supplies
- Answered the phone for the Office of Chief Counsel
- Xeroxed, scanned, and archived classified case documents.
- Using the SF - 135 document in keeping a box list of archived files
- Made copies of documents and storing them on CD-ROM
- Used an Excel 2007 application to create a field document
- Using the Excel 2007 application to fix office personnel chart information.
- Responsible for a RSVP list for a government meeting using Access 2007 application.
- Delivering mail to the mailroom and sorting mail out for the attorneys.
- Numbering tort claims and using Word 2007 to create a list of the tort cases.
- Assembling a flat screen monitor for an attorney.
- Unplugged USB cables,VGA cables, and moved the lawyer’s computer to a different office location and reinstalled the computer.
- Writing barcodes for local printers and LCD monitors for new employees coming into Confidential on property sheet
- Installed a HP Digital Sender for the use of lawyers.
- Troubleshoot a SharePoint administrator’s desktop computer when she was losing internet access.
- Using a CD burner to make copies of the lawyer’s cases on a CD-ROM.
- Troubleshoot an attorney advisor’s local printer when his print jobs weren’t coming out.
Assistant Team Lead
- Overseeing the duties of keeping up with the daily statistics of the days count.
- Counseling individuals who are outside their designated areas.
- Be responsible and aware that their team is not taking excessive long breaks and lunches.
- Keeping food and drinks off the worktables at all times.
- Keeping their team members from making loud noises and abnormal behavior.
- Making sure team members are not loitering near building and smoking in designated areas.
- Responsible for statistics of all team members.
- Notify Program Managers of project status and percentage complete
- Ensure team members understand all aspect of their work.
- Taking government folders and boxes off the shelves and shifting them into chronological order.
- Pulling index cards and filing them in the cabinets.
- Assist with updating and maintaining currency of F.B.I. Agency records program control records
- Ensure that documentation for records transfer to the National Archives are prepared by RM Dept.
- Inputting the files on the computer using Excel 2000 application.
- Assisted with inventory for files to be transferred to the National Archives.
- Assisted with a computer laptop installation to make sure all programs were installed correctly.
- Used a checklist to make sure certain programs were removed and installed on laptop computers.
- Assisted with a laptop move for a certain number of computer users.
Call Center Technician
- Provided customer service to approximately 30,000 users with computer related issues.
- Unlocking classified and unclassified user accounts as well as providing password resets.
- Changing existing password accounts and other customer service related issues.
- Changing expiration dates on user’s accounts.
- Using two types of Remedy databases for Pentagon DRA, and Andrews DRA, and Active Directory
- Using Microsoft XP and Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 when setting up CAC card installation for new users.
- Using Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 to remove and add CAC credentials for users.
- Using Remedy databases to provide support
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Possession of an interim security clearance
- Assisted in the migration of computers, took inventory of computers, imaged computers using GHOST 8.2
- Handled computer problem issues
- Created and restored system image using GHOST 7.O
- Performed memory installation and ensured computer operation was acceptable to end users.
- Conducted diagnostics on hardware and software.
- Installed and tested CD-ROMS; installed Nero 5 software.
- Installed a printer and placed ticket information for user.
- Installed computers and web cameras into company classrooms
- Installed a network printer
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Replaced keyboards for computers
- Set up audio-visual equipment for presentations.
- Installed hard drives for laptops.
- Removed user access authority from the server; set up a computer for new users and prepared hard drive for new users.
- Took inventory of tower drives and diagnostics and laptop stock.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Assisted in Upgrading Microsoft Windows Office to Professional 2000-2003.
- Assisted in applying computer patches and performed software maintenance; set-up and tested multi-feed color scanner
- Assisted in PC repair and troubleshooting using various diagnostic tools.
- Created and restored system image using Symantec Norton GHOST.
- Installed memory and upgrades.
- Created an Access database for employees taking computer courses.
- Performed installations of PCs.
- Configured and upgraded PCs.
- Maintained patient data files on the hospital computer database.