- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems, Windows 7, and XP
- Multiple PC Desktop and laptop Repairs
- Fast learner & with an aptitude for multitasking
- Product support on all Dell desktop and laptop models
- Re - imaging PC's using Norton Ghost and other imaging software required.
- Outstanding Customer service
- Break Fix Support
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC problem investigation skills
- Entrusted with the repair and functionality of damaged laptops
- Replacing all internal and external components while working efficiently in a time sensitive manner
- General plant cleaning and other duties assigned by my supervisor
- Relieve co worker for their scheduled lunches
- Deployment of upgrades to workstations, printers, and servers for Confidential Insurance
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to explain PC’s from the most tech savvy individuals to the most novice of PC users.
PC Technician Break Fix Support
- Provided on-site product support on all Dell desktop and laptop models
- Upgraded or repaired existing PC equipment by replacing or adding memory, hard drives, motherboards, and I/O cards as required.
- Applying strong communication skills; both written and spoken
- Unpacked and setup PCs for data migration and repacked after migration
- Connected and disconnected PCs to the network. Installed related software (Windows, applications, network drivers) needed for proper functioning of the complete system and all interconnected devices.
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
Call Center Support
- Unpacked and setup PCs to be reimaged and repacked upon completion of the re-imaging process
- Re-imaged PC's using Norton Ghost to install company software.
- Worked in the company's maintenance and payroll department
- Provided direct support for workstation requests and issues.
- Assigned priority tickets for store repair issues in a timely manner