- Accurate, quality - driven IT professional with extensive technology industry experience
- Excels in requirements gathering, business and technical design, coding, and implementation of applications and problem solving
- Effectively leads software testing and production support teams
- SME who demonstrates excellent communication and collaboration skills with team mates, eliciting trust and confidence; sound judgment; flexible and self-motivated
Languages:: COBOL, ASSEMBLER, PACBASE, JCL
Software:: TSO/ISPF, CA-7, CICS, IMS, ENDEVOR; Easytrieve, Syncsort, Intertest, FILE-AID, NDM(Connect:Direct), FTP, VSAM, MS OFFICE Suite, SHAREPOINT
Methodologies:: AGILE Methodology, Agilefant, SEENOWDO; SDLC
Confidential, Plano, TX
HP Services Developer
- Developed and maintained COBOL programs utilizing PACBASE(COBOL code generator) in a CICS and IMS environment, and created and maintained JCL programs executing in TSO.
- Performed on-call activities supporting the nightly production support cycle, utilizing CA-7 job scheduler, FTP, NDM, SYNCSORT, EASYTRIEVE, FILEAID, INTERTEST.
- Followed the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodology to develop requirements, create analysis documents, design solutions, create program specifications, code and test programs, and support production implementation working closely with customers throughout the process.
- Enhanced the Medicare Secondary Payer(MSP) reporting application, delivering government mandated extracts to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on schedule, avoiding costly late fees.
- Implemented annual premium rate changes for subscribers, ensuring correct and timely notifications and billing.
- Reduced printing costs by migrating delivery of reports from a physical print center to an electronic repository.
- Provided technical support and advice to offshore team in India to aid in their understanding of job flow and functionality of the system during Modernization project.
- Converted RTMS group d Confidential to the Metavance system for Confidential of Massachusetts.
- Maintained and provided code enhancements to the existing Confidential CARS auto financing application.
- Developed COBOL programs utilizing PACBASE(COBOL code generator) in a CICS and IMS environment.
- Followed the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodology for all projects.
- Supported multiple Applications in Inquiry & Change, Monetary Change, Collections, Acquisitions, Reporting, and Securitization.
- Provided to India resources, directed work assignments and reviewed deliverables for the GLPS team.
- Developed processes and documentation to achieve CMMI level 3, contributing to decreased delivery time of projects, improving quality and reducing rework.
- Created monthly metrics reports.
- Provided COBOL code enhancements, and maintained JCL programs.
- Supported the daily production cycle, utilizing ENDEVOR Configuration manager and CA-7 job scheduler.
- Led implementation of project to assign legal entities within the corporation, following the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology, including design, construction, and testing of multiple on-line and batch programs, and interfacing with other internal systems.
- Provided enhancements for account and customer interfaces to the Confidential auto finance system.
- Utilized CMM processes and standards to develop and maintain the system.
- Participated in project analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation.
- Provided code fixes, and supported the nightly production support cycle. SME for Y2K initiative.